Hours worked

If I start work at 07:45 take a 9 hours break at13:00,then finish at 01:00 the next day how many hours do sign off for.

Kingpin2016:
If I start work at 07:45 take a 9 hours break at13:00,then finish at 01:00 the next day how many hours do sign off for.

if you have a sleeper cab and a reduced daily rest available then a new shift starts at 2200

Assuming that you have a reduced break option available then the earliest you can start is 10am, if you do not have one available then the earliest will be noon.

7 1/4 hours or 4 1/4 and 3 hours

the maoster:
Assuming that you have a reduced break option available then the earliest you can start is 10am, if you do not have one available then the earliest will be noon.

Where did you get those times from when rest started at 1300

ROG:

the maoster:

Rest started at 0100. Should’ve gone to spec Savers! :wink:

the maoster:

ROG:

the maoster:

Rest started at 0100pm. I Should’ve gone to spec Savers! :wink:

Re read it ! OP started work 07:45 am took 9 hours rest starting at 1pm that took him till 10pm and finished shift at 1am :unamused:

Kingpin2016:

Probably not too clear to start with. The way I read it was that the op started work at 0745, worked until 1300 and then took a 9 hour break which would take him up to 2200 (10pm), he then worked a further 3 hours up until 0100hrs and was asking what the earliest time he could start was.

the maoster:

Kingpin2016:

Probably not too clear to start with. The way I read it was that the op started work at 0745, worked until 1300 and then took a 9 hour break which would take him up to 2200 (10pm), he then worked a further 3 hours up until 0100hrs and was asking what the earliest time he could start was.

No he was asking how many hours to put on time sheet :wink:

Paid hours could be anything because it depends on what the employment contact says

Paid hours and EU regs hours are separate issues

blue estate:

24 in that case and argue about it later! :wink:

the maoster:

blue estate:

24 in that case and argue about it later! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: