EYES DOWN

Just recently lost my class 2 liecence because i have monocular vision, which i have had all my life. Iv been driving now for 25 years its never effected my ability to drive, infact iv just done 10 years of nights delivering to the N/East and we all no what its like up there in winter. Anyway l always thought that i had grandfather rights because of my disability, but obviously l did,nt. I got my liecence in april 1991 and the law was changed in january 1991, just my luck. I have been with the same company for 14 years excillent job you dont come across jobs like this anymore. Anyway with various letters and forms sent to DVLA they still wont issue me with a clas 2 liecence, but wait for it they have issued me with a 7 and half tonne liecence because of my good driving record ?. To me l have been hard done by, is there anything more l can do, to me this is WRONG VERY WRONG.

Why don’t you actually try and contact someone at the dvla and have it out with him/her.

bald bloke:
Why don’t you actually try and contact someone at the dvla and have it out with him/her.

They say l can fight it out in cour