MOT & DOT plate on trailer

I am currently working on a contract where I am delivering and picking trailers from a port in the middle of the night and on quite a few occasions I have refused to collect the trailer from the port due to defects by the way not the company I actually work for but an irish company I think due to my constant refusals they are now supplying leased English trailers but the defects continue also MOT discs missing and DOT plates missing I report the defects and they get fixed before I leave the port but the missing certificates I report but nothing gets done the same trailers keep coming still missing the certs can anyone advise me on what to do
think I might have posted this in the wrong section sorry

MOT discs should be displayed so I’m assuming you’re over 21 so it’s up to you .

Just be aware that before jumping in with both feet some of these trailers may not yet be old enough to require MOT’ing. Especially with them being hire trailers.

not quite the advice I was looking for
and yes the trailers are over 12 months old

chrissmith22:
not quite the advice I was looking for
and yes the trailers are over 12 months old

What advice were you after exactly ?

Are all the trailers UK trailers as some we had were Jersey / Guernsey reg trailers which have different lighting regs too