WTD/15 spread query

Can someone help me. On a 15hr spread is POA counted as part of that 15hr day on the card or is it not. What I mean is, if I have say 2hrs POA plus do 15hrs work I will be showing 17hrs on tacho. Is this right or can my tacho only show 15hrs total. I am a little confused by this one :question: :confused: :confused:

Although there is no spreadover as such, the maximum you can show on a tacho is 16 hours, if you have had a 4 hour break during that day.

Though 15 hours is the norm, POA does not increase the time you can work.

The reason that the WTD is such crap, is that Tacho Rules must be applied at all times.

dont forget the 15 hour spreads are allowed because you are taking a reduced rest period. ie 9 + 15 = 24 or 11 + 13 = 24 or 4 + 8 + 12 = 24

Thanks for that Wheel Nut I thought it was but I keep hearing so many things about this WTD on various aspects of our job I don’t know wether Iam coming or going half the time. I sometimes think I am going mad :slight_smile:

I am waiting for a test case about this wtd. every rule I have read about it says that tacho rules take precedence, the fines for tacho infringements are severe, even loss of licence and jail.

the wtd is an EU rule that has been forced upon us, until all the EU members agree to it I am doing as normal.

Germany Holland and France are not using the wtd, neither is Spain or Portugal