Leagle Insurance/recovering money

Firstly, can anyone give me a decent type of leagle insurance, which would allow me access to a solicitor if needed? I’ve just spent a frustrating 50 min trying to get someone at URTU to deal with a leagle problem I have, being bounced around and generally taken the pee out of :unamused:. l feel the money I pay into them could be much better spent elswhere :open_mouth:.

I actually want to know what the next step is to reclaim a debt (holiday money) of £300 from an agency I used to work for - I assume the small claims court, having made innumerable 'phone calls, sent nasty letters and still getting flanne from said agency :unamused:. I will spend up to the £300 mark to recover it, as I’m now seriously peeved and feel it’d be unjust to let the debt lie.

Thanks

Ian.

You can do the lot, without leaving your desk now.

I have used this service once, I am very happy to say I won :smiley:

It is inexpensive but requires you to do a bit of typing.
I suggest doing it in a word/office program to ensure spelling is fine then copy & paste.

Good luck mate, let us know how you get on!

moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco/index.jsp

Thanks TC, I’ve bookmarked that one. I’ll start it if the debt isn’t paid tomorrow. It’s owing from Fridy 4th Feb, so I think that’s ample time for them to pay, don’t you?

Might be giving that a try. Fees are quite reasonable as well :wink:.

BTW, I’ve just been down to the local CAB & they’ve given me the gen on the small claims court in plain Engish without any hassle.

Liberace:
Fees are quite reasonable as well :wink:.

If I remember correctly, I’ve done the small claims route in the past, the expense of getting your money back is there’s as you include it & any expenses (phone calls, petrol, postage etc,) in your claim.

They shelled out :wink:, thanks TC.

:confused: Umm, if you look up the DTi website and go to agencies etc, you should find an online complaint area. Sorry not got time to find it, hope it helps. :wink:
Dohh, does that mean you got the dosh then Libby ?