Navigate WITHOUT Taking Your Eyes Off The Road

Just seen this pop up while surfing the net.

carhealthmonitorreviews.com/vizr-review/

Hope its not a scam.

If anybody feels that level of vision on the road is necessary they shouldn’t be driving. :unamused:

Cant find much about how it works beyond a few vauge reviews on sites that certainly aren’t the big techie ones. Even what appears to be their web site is very crap.

As for the device, theres a lot on Amazon for less money.

I find that talking on phone whilst smoking a ■■■ listening to the radio and checking my lines for next drop at same time keeps my concentration levels high enogh to navigate where im going.

These techi things are crap.

cgscott:
I find that talking on phone whilst smoking a ■■■ listening to the radio and checking my lines for next drop at same time keeps my concentration levels high enogh to navigate where im going.

Or the smell of frying bacon and percolating coffee seems to help mine when driving, but I do admit I’m finding it harder to steer with my knees these days when the phone rings at the same time (sods law eh? :unamused: ) , and then I tend to burn my fingers more by the splashing fat. :unamused:

LOL at the last two posts I love a laugh so much better than crying eh :laughing:

robroy:

cgscott:

Or the smell of frying bacon and percolating coffee seems to help mine when driving, but I do admit I’m finding it harder to steer with my knees these days when the phone rings at the same time (sods law eh? :unamused: ) , and then I tend to burn my fingers more by the splashing fat. :unamused:

Yeah. Good thing about cruise control as well is it allows you to put left leg up on dash just in case you need to flick the screen down on laptop if the plod are near and you on phone with ■■■ in other hand. Leaves you steering with one knee but its not difficult to a seasoned pro.

Us old time smokers soon mastered the art of steering with our knees when making roll ups to smoke later .
I never mastered the one handed roll up but could steer with my elbows from an early age .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk