Calebs gramps has died age 49

I just heard earlier that calebs gramps has passed away Tuesday last! He had a short battle with kidney cancer! RIP Mike! Condolences to your family mate! :frowning:

■■■■■■■ cancer again. :angry:

How terrible, condolences to family and friends, RIP Caleb’s Gramps and see you in the big truckstop in the sky.

49 that is just too bloody young to die, RIP mate, I didn’t know the lad but my condolencies, and thoughts are with his family. Roy

RIP Drive, not much older than me, makes you put things into perspective.

Madguy :imp:

R I P Drive condolences to the familly

Hernia
by calebs gramps » Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 pm
After 5 weeks of pain and anguish with doctors telling me that the pain in my side and back going down to my groin is likely to be a kidney stone or infection,but all the blood and urine tests not showing this.
This morning the 9th doctor ive seen in 5 weeks examined me more thoroughly than any of the others tells me hes 99% certain ive got a hernia ,waiting now for an urgent ultra sound appointment and signed off for 2 weeks.
does anybody know what i can expect in terms of treatment and recovery?
i think he mentioned an inguinal hernia.
If it aint broke ,dont fix it!! Simples**
calebs gramps
Â

I think this post and thread is related to his illness one if his last posts on here aswell! :frowning:

madguy:
RIP Drive, not much older than me, makes you put things into perspective.

Madguy :imp:

Same age as me. RIP mate

Cancer is a ■■■■■■■■ end of. So many good folk die of this terrible thing. Sad thing is it’s so difficult to diagnose. I had a growth removed last week and am waiting for the results. Sad news indeed. :frowning:

bigvern1:
Cancer is a ■■■■■■■■ end of. So many good folk die of this terrible thing. Sad thing is it’s so difficult to diagnose. I had a growth removed last week and am waiting for the results. Sad news indeed. :frowning:

hope yours is clear pal!!!

R.I.P. Drive, condolences to your family and friends, a horrible way to go, and no age either! :imp: :smiling_imp: cancer is evil! :smiling_imp: :imp:

Sad news.RIP and sincere condolences to the family.

rip driver,much to young.

Fatboy slimslow:

bigvern1:

hope yours is clear pal!!!

R.I.P. Drive, condolences to your family and friends, a horrible way to go, and no age either! :imp: :smiling_imp: cancer is evil! :smiling_imp: :imp:

+1^^
Cancer is a real ■■■■■■■ of an illness!

No age at all, RIP mike, condolences to family and friends.

This is sad news.

My condolences to family and friends.

RIP ‘Calebs gramps’ what a tragic and sad loss. Sincere Condolences to family & friends.

@bigvern1 hope your results come back clear mate.

Regards
Dave Penn;

rip drive so sad only 8 years older than me thoughts with his family and friends

RIP driver

RIP Calebs Gramps, too young, too soon.

■■■■ !!! R.I.P Calebs Gramp, too much of this horrible disease at the present 8((