Good bye dad-Malcolm Baldock -Spotmal

Mon the 13th/14th at about midnight my dad malcolm baldock aka spot or spot the loony died. to all that new him he was a kind man who worked hard and loved his family i’m choking back the tears writing this but i hope this will help me come to terms with what has happend :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ohh dad drove trucks for most of his life and was spotmal on here he never got round to posting himself

never new yr dad but feelings go out to you on your sad lose

Bless ya. You know my thoughts Lug.

Sorry to hear that bud wishes to you and yours
Chin up you’ll always have your memories

Nick

thoughts go out too you and your family mate, know how it feels :frowning:

Was your Dad related to Sid (Who used to work in the Paper Mill) and Split Pin of Barrios fame??

Either way condolences…

condolences mate, i hope he went quick or in his sleep.

Coddy:
Was your Dad related to Sid (Who used to work in the Paper Mill) and Split Pin of Barrios fame??

Either way condolences…

yes mate your right malc of barrios he was one of the borthers as for splitpin there are a lot of storys not all are true :wink:

biggusdickusgb:
condolences mate, i hope he went quick or in his sleep.

i was not with him at the time but my mum and sister were they told me it was quick but we had no warning he was fine he work till he droped thats what he wanted he’d done a full shift at coolchain on friday came home to mum he didn’t have to suffer thats the only thing that makes it a little bit easyer for me

He’ll be hauling on a better road by now where there’s free tea, no idiots or horrid start-times.

Bless you’s and bless your memories too …they’re priceless I’m sure.

my thoughts to you lug and your family, i bet he was a good man and maybe he rest in peace in trucker heaven :frowning:

condolences to you and yours lugs :frowning:

jonathan

Terrible news. My condolences to you and your family. :frowning: :frowning:

God bless to all

my thoughts are with you lug. why dont you give him a toast at the drink up on sat night. :bulb:

Sorry to hear the sad news. Condolences to you and your family.

jessicas dad:
my thoughts are with you lug. why dont you give him a toast at the drink up on sat night. :bulb:

ok your on guys and girls i will have a toast to my dad if its ok with every one :question:

Another one to the highway in the in sky! Condolences to you and your family lug :frowning:

Lug, I’m very sorry that you’ve lost your Dad :frowning:

Condolences to you and your family.

R.I.P., Malcolm. You’re with the angels now.