R.I.P SAVIEM

It is with great sadness that Saviem AKA John Goodreid passed away last night, John was a wealth of knowledge as you will all know and he will be sadly missed, condolences to John’s family and R.I.P to a true gentleman, Pete

Such sad news RIP Saviem

RIP John. This forum will never see your like again. You will be missed. A sad day.

:frowning:

RIP Saviem (AKA John Goodreid)

R.I.P John

Danne

Very sad news, RIP John.

This is sad news indeed. John brought incalculable riches to this forum both in his incredible breadth of knowledge and in the way rode above any ‘issues’ with gentlemanly tact. I only met him once - a privilege. May he rest in peace. Our thoughts will be with his family this week. Robert

Sad news, rip Saviem.

Very sad news indeed :frowning: :frowning: he will be a great loss to all the threads. Kev.

RIP John.

What a great shame he had so many great anecdotes that made you laugh. He was very knowledgeable
about the industry,and will be greatly missed on here.

Dear oh dear unbelievable news, the TN site has lost probably it’s finest contributor in John Goodreid I never had the privilege of meeting John but his breadth and depth of knowledge of the industry was immense and always imparted in a most comprehensive way on the site. My deepest heartfelt condolences are sent to Norah and the Family for their devastating loss of John. Kindest Regards, Dennis Smith.

RIP Saviem, a true gentleman, it was a pleasure to know you.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

such sad news.

John always wrote with authenticity and always gave his views with common sense, speaking with pure experience. I always looked forward to his comments and views. What a miss

Carl

Although not a great poster to this forum, but a great reader of, am sorry to hear of this gentlemans passing.
Brought a great wealth of knowledge and humour to us all.

RIP sir.

I can’t believe it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: Christmas 2012 he sent me greetings, last year a get well message after an eye op, a measure of the man, taking time from a busy life, a gentleman in the truest sense of the word, head and shoulders above us all on this forum.
Rest in Peace my friend and condolences to his nearest and dearest.
Oily :frowning:

God rest you John.

Peter

very sad new’s. r.i.p sir.i will raise a glass of bolly to you…

R I P sir trucknet has lost a top man

A sad loss for TNet to true Gent R.I.P. John ! Condolences to his family
What with Johnny Trotter now John a sad day !!