RIP Trev H

This is Trev’s wife ROSE.
Please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place, but I knew that his friends on here needed to be informed. Please move the post to where it should be.

Sadly Trev died suddenly at home on Friday 17th June. I have no words to describe how we are feeling right now.
He was only diagnosed with terminal cancer last Tuesday after a short illness - we thought we’d have a bit more time together but it was not to be.
Once I have a firm date I will post funeral details here for information.

I know that he would hoot with laughter at posts on these boards, and enjoyed get-togethers with others at shows. Our daughter and I would like to thank you all for the friendship you shared with him over the years.

RIP Trev my gentle giant.

Rose H

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss we had some great times great banter and laughs
Deepest condolences to you and your family
Kind regards
Gary ■■

Sorry to hear of your loss Rose , Trevor was one of the more informed posters on here my thoughts are with you and your family

R.I.P Trev, never forget the verbal thrashing you gave me in the BRS Wolverhampton depot for parking in your spot…30 years ago! Best Wishes Rose to yourself and family, will miss you at the BRS gathering this year but you will be looking down on us making sure we got facts right!

Another sad loss of a knowledgeable contributor. My condolences to Rose and family.

Hi Rose, Well what a shock it was to learn that Trev has passed away so suddenly, although I never met him personally we did however become good pals on the TN site and I had many a good “craic” with Trev over the recent years as we were very definitely on the same “wave length” so to speak, in particular we stood shoulder to shoulder on the question of the Guy Big J and the 8LXB engine ( techy talk which I don’t think would interest you :wink: ) So I am very sad to have to offer you my deepest condolences for your loss. Kindest Regards to you and your Daughter, Dennis Smith (Bewick)

Very sad news RIP Trev, Regards Larry.

Sad news indeed R.I.P. Trev,our thoughts are with you and your family Rose

Rip Trev

I never met Trev but always read is well informed posts, a very knowlegeable man who certainly knew about road transport, he will be much missed on these forums. R i P Trev and condolances to Rose and Daughter…

Rip Trev. He always had time for a chat whenever I bumped into him at shows. He will be missed on here :frowning:

So sad, RIP Trev.

We shall miss him terribly, particularly with the good-natured banter. Condolences to Rose and the family. I’ll bet Trev has found a Big J/Gardner 240 to drive through the pearly gates!
RIP old pal.

My deepest sympathy. RIP Trev. Jim.

RIP Trev, i know how it feels rose lost my dad the same way :cry: my deepest sympathies to you all

shocked,he was a midlands poster.not many on here.sorry

Sorry to hear such sad news.RIP Trev H.

Such sad news R.I.P Trev H

I am Sorry to here this sad news ,I passed Trev on the M1 shortly before he retired ,later that day he caught me a sleep on the A46 .

Sad news, you have my deepest sympathy.

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk