Dave the Renegade.... Dave Lloyd R.I.P

Hiya lads. ive just seen on Face Book that Dave has passed away, that’s sad news Dave was on the button with lorries around the welsh hills.
RIP mate. you’ll be missed by many people…

3300John:
Hiya lads. ive just seen on Face Book that Dave has passed away, that’s sad news Dave was on the button with lorries around the welsh hills.
RIP mate. you’ll be missed by many people…

+1 John, was looking forward to meeting Dave again on the Gravel Run at Cosford, could not wish to meet a more pleasant couple than Tracy and Dave always had time for a chat, RIP.

A gentleman.
Always generous with his time and knowledge.
RIP mate.

Sad news indeed, RIP dave.

RIP Dave

R.I.P Dave - Very sad news

R I P Dave, a sad loss

R.I.P Dave

RIP Always an intresting contributor on here.

Very sad,R.I.P Dave.

I am saddened that Dave has passed away.

I only met Dave once, but I remember him for his comprehensive knowledge of our industry and his many contributions to posts on the TN forums.

A very sad loss indeed.

My thoughts are with Dave’s friends and family at this very sad time.

R.I.P. Dave.

Very knowledgeable individual on most industry matters. RIP Dave.

Shock, so sad :frowning: In this cyberspace we communicate with one another, mostly never actually meeting, yet a impression is formed in one’e mind of the the character of a member by their contribution and responses to fellow members.
Of Dave I had great respect for his contributions, knowledge and the brief exchanges we had, a true gent. My condolences to Tracey a truly loved companion and stalwart by his side, also to the rest of his family and friends.
R I P Dave
Sincerely
Oily

R I P, Dave ,a sad loss to Trucknet and his many friends and Family a sad day ,Cheers Barry

Just seen this on another thread a very sad loss indeed

So you decided to join that big party in the sky enjoy the rest ■■ you will be missed on here with your knowledge wit & wisdom

Condolences to his family & friends

Deu to me de activating my Facebook a few weeks ago I have not seen on there

Agree with above, a sad loss to trucknet. He was a prolific poster who had a lot of knowledge.

Rip Dave

Still driving. Just a different highway.

RIP Driver.

Such Sad news, R.I.P. Dave you will be missed on here, and Condolonces to his family.

E.W.

RIP DAVE. … plenty of stories to be told up in the transport cafe in the sky ,there’s something wrong when all good people get taken and the bad and wicked live :question: :question: :question:

Sad news. Definitely one of the better posters on here