RIP 'blissy'

for those of you who knew martin bliss AKA blissy on here, i found out this morning that he passed away mid week. condolences to his family

My condolences to his family.

rip drive take it easy, condolences too his family and friends

:cry:
oh no ! Didn’t know till now , gutted . RIP Blissy

RIP Blissy!

Didn’t know him personally but from memory his truck was very smart and immaculate! would it be insensitive to ask the mods to make this thread a sticky for a while so people can pay tribute to a fellow trucker and truckneter.

RIP Blissy

Retro rob:
RIP Blissy!

Didn’t know him personally but from memory his truck was very smart and immaculate! would it be insensitive to ask the mods to make this thread a sticky for a while so people can pay tribute to a fellow trucker and truckneter.

I agree ^^^^^^^

I remember blissy from when he posted, he was always a good bloke who really knew his stuff.

RIP blissy.

RIP blissy and condolences to your family and friends.

RIP Blissy, never met you in real life, but knew you from here and FB, and passed you on the M5 a couple of times! My thoughts are with your family and friends.

Never met him but passed him a few times. Truck was always immaculate.

Rest In Peace fella

RIP blissy

RIP

Sorry to hear this

RIP Blissy, condolences to your family and friends.

RIP Blissy.

My thoughts are with Blissy’s family at this time.

RIP Blissy, i met him a couple of times and a couple of my drinking mates drank with him when out in Scole, i was actually thinking of sending him a pm with a question and also asking him why hes not on here a lot anymore. Yeah, he knew his stuff and was a top bloke. Loved his lorries. Condolances to family.

DaiDap:
Never met him but passed him a few times. Truck was always immaculate.

Rest In Peace fella

• 1, same here, seen him around here and there his truck was always immaculate .

Well I did not know blissy but a shame when someone leaves us, however if he had been ill for a while the way I look at it he isn’t suffering now.
Goodnight mate.

Sad news, never met him but often saw his truck when it was on the road. Always looked nice too. I always got the impression that he wasn’t that old?

A sad loss, Rest in peace

RIP mate and condolences to your family.