Steve's pictures

looks like its been a while since i last posted, watch this space.

Greats pics there Steve

hey steve good pics i see your northants guy im from northampton myself now back in pei after short spell back in uk lets just say trucking in europe has changed l.o.l

Fantastic photos Steve. :sunglasses:

All a bit more powerful than the old O Type Bedford then Steve ■■?..their not lorries Steve, their MONSTERS !!! great pictures mate.

Those quad tracks come in 600hp now and around the 60000lbs mark

taffytrucker:

Yeah i know they do, i was in a case dealership the other day.

International 9900i with cat c15

int.jpg

STEVE OWEN:

taffytrucker:

Yeah i know they do, i was in a case dealership the other day.

Everything has got bigger and heavier in the last few months combines the lot

This one of ours with oversize load

oversize load.jpg

This is our Volvo, ( for sale )

volvo.jpg

It came past me at North Battleford last week doing 70mph blowing yellow smoke out the stack. The passenger side mirrors must be busted too as the driver stayed in the left lane until he disappeared from view, that was helpful as he was hitting all the drifts.

was the old red ford ex westcan in Calgary?

The one i left the UK for in 2004! 1991, pete 377, 425 hp B Block cat, 18 speed Eaton Fuller and i think it had 390 rear ends.

pete 377.jpg

This is the same truck last year, she was getting to old for the road so we converted her to a grain truck for the farm.

Not the green KW’s some guys are used to,W900, we sold this one some time ago, first year i was in the workshop the driver complained of vibrations at high speed from the driveline, after inspection and replacement of one of the u-joints i took it for a test drive, bob tail, no kidding she touched 100 easy and i don’t mean kph!! ( sorry officer i was just seeing what she would do ) this had the 3406 E block cat, don’t know what hp was set at bit used to pull trains at 62.500kg easy. Eaton 18 spd with 390’s

kenworth.jpg

Please let me be the first to congratulate you on a great post and pics Steve!! :smiley:

98 Pete 379 short hood, 3406 E block cat, 18 sp 390 rears. just finished rebuilding this when the picture was taken 4 or 5 yrs ago.

IMG_0831.JPG

The Mack i use for towing, 94 model CH613, only a 400hp with 13sp and 355 rears.

dieseldave:
Please let me be the first to congratulate you on a great post and pics Steve!! :smiley:

Thanks Dave, just doing my bit to get the site back to normal, a little slow with the pics but will get there.
Steve