The Rugby World Cup Final>

At 11.00pm last night (Thanksgiving day) I sat and watched the Final on Fox sports world channel. Even though I already knew the result I still found myself on the edge of my seat towards the end as if by some strange twist of fate the result would change. During the last minute or so I was shouting at Jonny Wilkinson to do it now before it’s too late … … Crazy or what.

If you havn’t seen it lads on Saturday they are showing all the good highlights from the entire set of games and no doubt the final will be repeated soon … FOX SPORTS WORLD.

It’s worth watching.

I sat and watched it live on T.V. with my German wife and kids, we were all on tender hooks, it was as close as they come. probably the most exciting game you will ever watch :open_mouth:

Joke now running on the subject…

Little Brucie was in his junior school class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up…

Fireman, policeman, salesman, politician; Brucie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

“My father’s an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men.” :blush:

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring and then took Little Brucie aside. She asked him, “Is that really true about your father?”

“No,” said Brucie, “My father plays rugby for Australia, but I was just too embarrassed to say”. :unamused:

Pretty good … LOL.

Why are Australian bush hats designed to have one side of the rim turned up ?

A) To make room for the chip on the shoulder.

OK You blokes deserve bragging rights for the next 4 years on rugby,on the other hand cricket?tennis?Olympics?Dwarf tossing?..

My Pommy Joke;

Little Johnny is up in front of the Magistrate 'cause he has some strife at home and the Magistrate wants him in a better enviroment.He asks Johnny"Can we send you to your uncles?““No” says Johnny"They hit me harder than my mum and dad”“How about your aunties?”“SAme,they bash me as well"The magistrate then asked Johnny who he would like to live with.Johnny said"The English cricket team,cause they never beat anyone”

two australians set out to rob a bank. one Aussy says we’ll wear masks and use English accents so the staff can’t tell we are Australian.
At the window the teller says “You two are Australian arn’t you?”
“How can you tell?” asks the robber.
“You’ve sawn the wrong end off your shotgun”

Oh goodie goodie lets have a bit of ozzie bashing… :laughing:

How many honest, intelligent, caring Australian men does it take to do the dishes?
Both of them. :smiley:

Why did Bruce cross the road?
He heard the chicken was a (ZB) :blush:

Why don’t Australian women blink during foreplay?
They don’t have time. :open_mouth:

How does Bruce show that he is planning for the future?
He buys two cases of beer.

What is the difference between Australian men and government bonds?
The bonds mature.

Why are Australian married women heavier than single women?
Single women come home, see what’s in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what’s in bed and go to the fridge.

Bruce says to God: “God, why did you make Sheila so beautiful?”
God says: “So you would love her.”
“But God,” the Bruce says, “why did you make her so dumb?”
God says: “So she would love you.” :confused:

A saleswoman is driving toward home in New South Wales when she sees a female Abo thumbing for a ride on the side of the road. As the trip had been long and quiet, she stops the car and the Abo gets in. After a bit of small talk, the female Abo notices a brown bag on the front seat. "What’s in bag? She asks
“It’s a bottle of beer. I got it for my husband”, says the saleswoman.
The Abo is silent for a moment then says, “Good trade.” :laughing:

Australians are like Laxatives, they irritate the (ZB) out of you. :smiling_imp:

Australians are like Lava Lamps, fun to look at, but not very bright.

LANGUAGE EDIT mrs mix

Whats the diference between an Australian and a yoghurt ?

You can leave an Australian in the sun for two hundred years and he still won’t grow a culture!

Thats enough Aussie jokes you lot!, we have a coule of ‘token’ aussies on here, they are good ‘back up’ for Yank bashing which IS perfectly acceptable on this forum.

Just cause we stuffed 'em at Rugby :laughing: does’nt mean they are now fair play for the proverbial urine extraction!

Seriously tho’ fellas (and gals) enough’s enough!

Slackmack…watch yer language, you is gonna get me in trouble if I keep missing it! :blush:

Cliff Warby:
Slackmack…watch yer language, you is gonna get me in trouble if I keep missing it! :blush:

SORRY :blush: and apologies if i upset anyone… except the aussies lol

Appology accepted, don’t do it again!..you naughty boy! :laughing:

I just watched the victory parade through London on ITV news. Such pride bought a tear to my eye.

Half a Million fans :smiley:

I bet it brought tears to the eyes of a few Aussie’s too! :laughing:

No!..you lot, before you even think about it, this is’nt an invitation to start off another round of Aussies jokes either!

HA HA !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I just thought we could beat the Aussies at their other national sport of “Pom Bashing” :laughing:

But agreed, time to stop bashing them … until the next time that is :sunglasses:

Might be a while before the British Sports Trophy cabinet gets dusted out again!!!We colonials just keep building trophy room extensions and new cabinets :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How do I get this chip off my shoulder! :sunglasses:

boots:
Might be a while before the British Sports Trophy cabinet gets dusted out again

Errrrrrr Boots you may want to rewatch that match (the outcome will be the same tho :smiley: ) and you may then discover you were beaten by the English!!! not the British :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoops Slackmack,yeah "English"sports! A bit like calling a Canadian an American or even worse assuming a New Zealander is Australian ,and you reckon Aussies have chips on their shoulders,the Canuks and Kiwi’s are the worlds best!

Been in in the supermarket this morning for a few bits and guess what they where cooking on the hot food stall kangeroo stew(or maybe the aussie ruger tean)both are crap because nobody bought any.