My boss wants British drivers

Mmmm,very interesting Big Truck about the airfare situation in regards to the H2-A Visa.I went over my contract and there was nothing about airfare compensation.Makes me think why when South Africans joined us one of the blokes asked for his airfare and it wasn’t resolved by the time I left.
Might have to contact the US Consulate/Embassy for explicit clarification as our airfare was over AUD$2,500.00 and speaking to another bloke on the same tour ,he was unaware of the air ticket situation.
He left early,as most of the blokes did,a/c the conditions and working hours etc were a lot different to what we were told and not all employers around the world are truthful and honest.E.G. we were to be paid when we obtained our CDL,no probs with that,just that when we hit the ground it was full on working and the dates for our CDL exam were always put back with a variety of excuses.Two months later we recieved US$325.00 for 8 weeks work…
Thats one of the reasons there was a need to recruit South Africans to replace the blokes that had had enough.
Just a warning to prospective harvest workers,not all employers are like that,but there will be some.