Re stateside windup

ok, ive just put the question up. now its up to you guys,please be gentle on them :wink:

I’ve done my bit, alias EUROSUPERTRUCK :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Been there now…put my two bob’s worth in! :smiley: (actually I after I posted it and read it back, I thought I had been rather polite :smiley: !)

Cliff Warby:
Been there now…put my two bob’s worth in! :smiley: (actually I after I posted it and read it back, I thought I had been rather polite :smiley: !)

cliff, good post .
i especially like the barclays bankers bit :laughing:

Hey Cliff,

Don’t beat around the bush fella, say what you mean!! :laughing:

Nice one; strange how silent the yanks are on this subject, even though the page has been viewed more than 200 times - guess most of 'em don’t know where Europe is??

Cheers,

Craig

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Cheers Fellas!

Dave, I could’nt resist the ‘Barclays’ bit! :smiley:

Hey Craig, come on now, you know I like to ‘tip-toe’ around opinions I have! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Craig 111:
Hey Cliff,

guess most of 'em don’t know where Europe is??

Cheers,

Craig

Yeah I can hear it now…“Europe? ain’t that down thar near Australia, or sumplace?, ya know, where they all kinda talk funny?”

Yip, those big badass american truckers are really very quiet on the subject, they’re probably thinking “I didn’t know there was any other make of truck except uncle sams!!!” Or maybe they just know when they’re beat!! Although seems to me that those yank forums are a little bit “Cliquey” to say the least!!
You are a cheeky chappy with that barclays bit Cliff,I had a right old laugh,hope none of them know how to TXT!!! :wink:

Just made my contribution to the cause, even included a couple of links to show 'em what decent trucks look like - but will the yanks reply, I doubt it? The only one’s with any sense are the guys downunder, at least they too get to see both sides of the coin.

Craig

after a bit of stiring i think they are starting to bite :smiley:

guys can you tell me where to find said link as i live in the middle of euroland i want to stick my oar in to that big already stired up pot :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
cheers
chris

the link to trucknet usa is at the top of this page.

Good post on trucknetUSA ,Craig!..that is really going to bamboozle them!

The fish are starting to bite! :smiley:

I tried to post on there again today but now can’t get on, but when I can, I will make a couple of statements to fire them up some more, cuz I don’t think they are fired up enough yet. :smiley:
Did you find your way on there yet Caveman?

they have took the bait :slight_smile:

caveman:
guys can you tell me where to find said link as i live in the middle of euroland i want to stick my oar in to that big already stired up pot :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
cheers
chris

The topic is US truck verses Euro or something like that and you will find it here

roundtable.truck.net/6/ubb.x?a=f … 2766031032

cheers
STEVE.

Boy oh boy,they’re coming out of the woodwork like flies round the “brown” stuff now!!! :laughing: Keep on “reeling them in folks” they’re good medicine for it!!!

Big Truck:
Boy oh boy,they’re coming out of the woodwork like flies round the “brown” stuff now!!! :laughing: Keep on “reeling on them in folks” they’re good medicine for it!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just put another two posts on there, the second one should ‘wind-em up’ a liitle bit more! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers for the link cliff have found my way and reistered tonight will be known as cabover chris thought that was appropriate :laughing:
bit complicated to register but i suppose that is the septics all over feel sorry for you guys having to deal with it all day every day :cry:
will stir the pot tommorow as the site aint working
ta ta for now
chris

Mr Warby,

As an esteemed moderator do you really think you should be encouraging other impressionable Brits to savagely attack their american cousins’ vehicles of choice?? :laughing:

After all, if they want to spend the rest of their lives driving the trucking equivalent of a Fordson Major tractor what business is it of ours to interfere? We’re only making them discontent.

They certainly have started to bite though. Let’s hope for their sake you don’t park up next to any proud loud mouth in a 379 this week!