Where is everyone?

I’m Still Here Pat…unfortuately! :smiley:

you sound homesick cliff?your not missing much this side of the pond ive just got home after a night trunk to telford m25 was boring m1 was boring m6 roadworks and boring m54 yes you guessed it…like the look of your 4x4 dodge mean and black with its twin pipes :smiling_imp: much better than my little fiesta :unamused: question cliff if you were to go stateside and set up as an owner driver do you think the ins would view your visa application more favourably as a business owner?

Hi Dec’
I have been told that INS show preference to anyone buying a business worth over $150.000.

Oh my god… somebody in their wisdom has made Cliff a moderator :open_mouth: . Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate but your business is about to go to pot :cry:, you aint goner have any time for yourself anymore mate lol :stuck_out_tongue: all ya time is about to be takin up here. Rather you than me.

thanks pat will look into that some more now,have a good week.dec

Pat Hasler:
Hi Dec’
I have been told that INS show preference to anyone buying a business worth over $150.000.

$150,000 eh? well that covers the cost of the truck and about 2 months worth of diesel!..I’d come now Declan especially now the pound will ‘buy’ you more Dollars than it did a year ago. Seriously tho’ the INS are a very fickle bunch, you have got to have a very viable Business proposition and show that you are going to hire Americans…which in itself will probably make you go bust within a year, cuz they are a lazy bunch of whinning clock watchers that you would never want to have work for you!, and if you ever did come over don’t but a truck and stick a Yank behind the wheel, he will have either wreck it or at least prang it up within the first month…GARAUNTEED! (and yes I am homesick, been on e bay selling stuff to finance my first Christmas at home since 1988!) thats why you all have’nt heard much from me.

Pat I will e mail you back…sometime in the future! lol, :smiley: :smiley: no I don’t know that bloke from Bury you were asking me about, I really did mean to reply to you but your e mail has got buried somewhere in the deepest darkest depths of my e mail vaults!..Sorry. :smiley:

Slackmack:
Oh my god… somebody in their wisdom has made Cliff a moderator :open_mouth: . Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate but your business is about to go to pot :cry:, you aint goner have any time for yourself anymore mate lol :stuck_out_tongue: all ya time is about to be takin up here. Rather you than me.

Thanks for being the bearer of good news Slackmack! :smiley: And don’t keep writing in Blue…it does my chuffin’ eyes in! :smiley:

Ok mate, but yellow would have been worse :lol:
[/quote]

Slackmack:
Ok mate, but yellow would have been worse :lol:

[/quote]
Alright. alright. point taken! bring the blue back…Smartarse! :smiley:

Where is everone ■■?

Have you all gone back to Blighty ■■? :question:

James was emailing about a truck show in Kentucky or so he said over the phone a few weeks ago, he has now vanished.

Hope you all find this site 'cos it gets lonely :frowning: