First ever full DOT check

Today (12th March) I am ripping along north bound on I 87 quickly nearing home when I notice the ‘Trucks Must Stop’ lights flashing at Clfton Park service area, my company never gets asked to stop as we are local and the Troopers know it, we have a good reputation.
This was the exception and low and behold the trooper signaled for me to pull in an inspection bay (THE ■■■■■■■■■

“When was your last roadside check ?” he asked.
I pondered for a while then said “1985 at the bottom of the M10 in Hertfordshire”.
His face did not even stir, “Log book, registration, licence and medical card” he grimaced. This guy did not change his expression for the 30 minutes it took to do everything then returned them to me and said “How long have you worked for St Ann ?”
“18 months”
“They have the best safety record in the state of New York” he smiled, …Yes ! I said Smiled. The cop however didn’t smile as much as my boss when I told him what the trooper said.

This is not a bad record for a 14 truck company in a state the size of England.

Driving 17 Years!!! Never been pullled up yet! :open_mouth:

Mind you they is alway tomorrow! :cry:

Pat Hasler:
Today (12th March) I am ripping along north bound on I 87 quickly nearing home when I notice the ‘Trucks Must Stop’ lights

This is not a bad record for a 14 truck company in a state the size of England.

Pat,

Right, not a bad record, however if this was March 12th what have you got in that Volvo - a warp engine? :laughing:

Keep it up,

Salut, David.

It has a ■■■■■■■ 500 with a 13 speed fuller in it :smiley:

I just clcked on (Img) but it won’t browse for an image, how does it work ?[/img]

And sorry I have march 12 th on the brain, thats the day I fly out of here, it was ofcourse Feb 12th. :laughing:

Pat: To get an image shown, you need to uplad it to another website first, then put the url of the pic in here betwixt the img markers.

I’lll pm you my number, and we can met for a beer somehwere. I’ll bve doin nowt about then, since I’ll be just out of hospital again. :unamused:

Ok Alli … I am already lost :confused:
URL ? what the hell is a URL :question:

Send the number and we’ll have a few pints :laughing:

Why are you going to hospital :cry:

just a lil op to fix me up after doing too much handballing too soon after the last trip inside… mutter

URL: Uniform Resouce Locator. You see that web address gubbins up the top? That’s a URL. Stick your image on your web site (or Bully’s) and stick the web address of the image in between the (url) and (/url) - with the right brackets of course.