Living overseas , Jobs from UK agencies

Hi guys .
Is there anyone out there that lives overseas ( Europe ) but picks up jobs from the UK ?
I am thinking of moving to Italy , but I want to keep working via the UK . Finding work in Italy is really difficult if you don’t know anyone

Thanks all .

There is an agency(whose name I can’t recall)based in Huntingdon/Cambridge area who advertise in the costa blanca newspapers for locally resident drivers to work in the UK for a few weeks at a time.I’d consider it if I hadn’t retired.Look in online versions of the Costa Blanca News or Euro Weekly News newspapers.

Thanks Gidders. Will try that

Do you , or anyone , know any websites where you can look for work in the Eurozone ?
Or maybe a facebook page with overseas job adverts ?

Any help is appreciated
Thank you

I live in Central Europe and have travelled back to UK for work a couple months at a time. I have worked for Alcaline and they run to Northern Italy. I know they have a couple of Brit drivers who live in Italy.

Brilliant . Thanks so much . So it is possible .
I guess if you are registered with agencies here and they know where you are , you could get some jobs in Europe i.e you don’t need to come back to the UK . You can pick them up on the continent and drive back to the UK .
There are options is what I mean .

Not sure about that but you could give your details to the Band tour operators FBN, Brian Yeardley Transam etc. They may use you if they need a 2nd driver last minute. That could be once in a blue moon though. If you need regular work you’re better off getting on a firm in Italy or a UK company that runs out there and has a base there such as Alcaline.