Bad Weather

Well you guys, Mark, Pat, Steve, Neil, flat to the mat and anyone I may of missed, please stay safe out there. Any of you traveling anywhere in Canada or the upper Midwest as I’m sure it can be so much of a challenge. Hats off to you all.

Regards Paul

Best of luck to all you guys over there.TV tells us that snow is expected as far south as Alabama.
In Leeds today,not a flake of snow,only a bit of frost and freezing fog.We are tough us yorkies.

Cheers PJ , heading into Winnipeg yesterday morning and was showing minus 39C on the dashboard , 'kin hard on the equipment at those sort of temps , the poor old PTO was crying on start up . Home until Tues now and a foot of snow forecast , happy days . Keep topping up the tan fella , we’ll be fine . True North strong etc :laughing:

tks paul heading back to work fri been of couple mths due to back injury prince edward island in for a storm/snow later today roll on summer few drinks down the waterfront with sun /sea :smiley:

stevejones:
tks paul heading back to work fri been of couple mths due to back injury prince edward island in for a storm/snow later today roll on summer few drinks down the waterfront with sun /sea :smiley:

Hi Steve. Glad to hear you’re fit and ready to return to work. Back pain isn’t good. Its great to be off on vacation but when you’re injured its a different story.
Talking of pain, I’m having a hip replaced next month, overdue and its played havoc with my back, knees and ankles. Had to give up working on the tools and go back driving a year ago. They say 4/6 weeks recovery. Actually looking forward to it as I want to be active again. Hit 100 kilos (224 lb) last week, not good.
I remember a few years back, Mark calling himself fat and I must admit its my turn now!
Anyway, going up to Hilton Head tomorrow, meeting up with my snow bird friends from Burlington Ontario. Last blowout weekend.
Stay safe out there.

Paul

gd luck paul with op its been bad for while had 3 compacted discs have gd weekend m8 :smiley:

Paul John:

stevejones:

Hi Steve. Glad to hear you’re fit and ready to return to work. Back pain isn’t good. Its great to be off on vacation but when you’re injured its a different story.
Talking of pain, I’m having a hip replaced next month, overdue and its played havoc with my back, knees and ankles. Had to give up working on the tools and go back driving a year ago. They say 4/6 weeks recovery. Actually looking forward to it as I want to be active again. Hit 100 kilos (224 lb) last week, not good.
I remember a few years back, Mark calling himself fat and I must admit its my turn now!
Anyway, going up to Hilton Head tomorrow, meeting up with my snow bird friends from Burlington Ontario. Last blowout weekend.
Stay safe out there.

Paul

I only run local to Calgary, we had a pretty good winter, snow & temp wise, up until Feb 1.
From then until now it’s been between -20 to -47 until yesterday, now we’re forecast +temps for the next week.
My mate gotta have a hip replacement, he went to see the surgeon on Wed, got told 3mth recovery.
Apparently there is the same surgery available at a very high price in somewhere like Singapore with a 5 HOUR recovery, but don’t know if that’s true or not.
Take care.