Bulk Propane LPG Driver relocating in France?

Hello

If you are capable of holding a basic conversation in french language, and have at least three years of continuous and recent experience as a tanker driver delivering propane to the household market, there might be an opportunity for you in the rural areas extending between Normandy and west of Paris after the « ■■■■■■■■ » hits the fan on april of next year. The time frame will ultimately depend on the decision of our british bobtail driver, who has been part of the team for a couple of years.

Since experience shows it is more and more difficult to raise enthusiasm amongst french drivers to deliver propane in the ( faraway) parisian countryside (retention rate in the profession after a year is quite low on the average) , we are presently taking the lead and making a pre-announcement. Should you be interested, you may just send me a PM. Obviously, you need to have the necessary driving licence with a valid ADR certificate for tanks.

PS For the curious, Trick of the tail is simply the name of my favorite album by my favorite Uk prog group… :smiley:

id have thought this would have been your favourite tune… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAvGUIvQblg

My wife and I threw the TV set to the garbage when our first child was born some 18 years ago and we never bought one again. So our minds are “stuck” in a time when reality shows did not exist yet, and cartoons did not yet target adults, only children. So I had to Google “King of the hill” to understand your post and make a link to propane. Don’t even know if this cartoon was ever broadcasted in France, btw.

Instead of King of the hill, how about this little jewel and masterpiece from the past ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6cPXSjdRs

“Child of vision” . Vision of a world without big corporations ?

“You gave me coca-cola
You said it tasted good
You watch the television
It tell you that you should”

4 lines…( nearly ) all is said…

sums it up nicely for the millions of tv addicted lemmings out there. :slight_smile:

You might get more interest for your job if you posted it in the Euro Driving Forum . . . people often mention on there how they’d like to work in France instead of the UK

Bon courage!

Craig