Cartransporting in new zealand

Are their many car transporting job in New Zealand. And what are the wages like compared to the U.K. looking at to possibly emigrate but earning really good money in the U.K.

More info needed.

Define ‘really good money’

I earn just under 50k gbp at the moment Monday to Friday no overtime.

stay in the UK mate you wont make $100k here doing Mon-Fri :exclamation:

Transporter75:
I earn just under 50k gbp at the moment Monday to Friday no overtime.

What hours are we talking? Any of that performance related?

Before I’d be worrying about that, I’d be looking for an employer that will meet immigration salary requirements, which is nigh on impossible…

Jobs at ANZSCO skill levels 1, 2 and 3 must be paid at or above $23.49 per hour, which equates to a salary of $48,859 per year based on a 40 hour week.Jobs that are not ANZSCO skill level 1, 2 or 3 must be paid at or above $35.24 per hour, which equates to a salary of $73,299 per year based on a 40 hour week.

Bare minimum for the new regulations, which came into force today (28.8.18)
Most truckies are on about $25/hour so you might scrape through.

$100K/PA Truckie …NOT A CHANCE.

AndieHyde:
Jobs at ANZSCO skill levels 1, 2 and 3 must be paid at or above $23.49 per hour, which equates to a salary of $48,859 per year based on a 40 hour week.Jobs that are not ANZSCO skill level 1, 2 or 3 must be paid at or above $35.24 per hour, which equates to a salary of $73,299 per year based on a 40 hour week.

Bare minimum for the new regulations, which came into force today (28.8.18)
Most truckies are on about $25/hour so you might scrape through.

$100K/PA Truckie …NOT A CHANCE.

Truck driver is Level 4 so it will be the higher threshold, no employer I’ve spoken to wants to pay that especially as it has to be before any overtime.

Do they need, and are asking for, truck drivers over there? If not why are you going?

Have you thought about retraining for a job they do require?

SuperMultiBlue:
Do they need, and are asking for, truck drivers over there? If not why are you going?

Are you asking me or the OP?

anisboy:

SuperMultiBlue:

Are you asking me or the OP?

The OP. He won’t answer :wink: