Monitoring your truck

My company monitor everything I do. This morning I hooked to my heavily laden tanker which I had dropped at a truck stop over the weekend so I could park the truck on my drive and plug it in, it was a freezing minus 10f, so 42 degree’s bellow freezing, as I pulled forward I did the customary testing the trailer brakes by gently applying the trailer lever and due to the cold (I suspect) they stuck hard and for the first time in may years I stalled the engine, I restarted it and drove off, within minutes I got a call from our Iowa office asking me why the oil pressure had suddenly dropped for a few seconds ? I explained what had happened but my point is… If I ■■■■■■ would they call me ?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
but my point is… If I ■■■■■■ would they call me ?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Depends really Pat
Fishy, meaty, spicy, dry or sopping wet :confused:
Personally na you blow as hard as you like cause it’s only gonna freeze and drop on your drive :laughing: :laughing:

Rushing to get home Pat and forgot to cool the brakes before dropping your trailer more like , just saying :wink:

flat to the mat:
Rushing to get home Pat and forgot to cool the brakes before dropping your trailer more like , just saying :wink:

Nope … I had dropped the loaded tanker for the weekend and it was dam cold, it was a fairly new trailer and the brakes tend to grab when cold, I had only just hooked to it.
But I know what you mean LOL