Irish (southern) truck driving

no point of being n.i and working for eire.
similarish earnings but exchange rate kills it plus as big truck says the taxman will visit you 3 years from now.
my mates brother just started with a hannons subby and gets paid the similar as them in the north.
£115 per full day and £25 on top tramping away all week between north and south.
for them full day means just that,and it starts at 15 hours flat out all the time.if you cant hack it,then your subby falls out of favour.
theres plenty of plobber work similar to what you read about on here,but apart from a few,the wages are mince unless you touting around the mushroom brigade where its decent and average,but mostly your a bum in a seat.
live in eire,work in eire,get paid euros.
live in the uk,n.i,work in n.i.
obviously itl depend on what kinda work your looking at .
also,
there obviously is for some,the option of getting an address in eire,registering for your pps number using your middle name (it helps),working in eire and at the same time going on the dole in n.i as theres not a snowballs chance the jobcentre will get you a placement.( especially if you dont have a mobile or house phone as they will need to write to you for any info).
you obviously have a similar option to wangle a eire driving licence as well as a driver card.
im led to believe this option can be quite an earner for those with a bit of gumption.
ps
it works better the other way around as the eire dole is just under 3 times what the uk dole is. :open_mouth: