Manitoba Immigration Expo

Just a heads up, there’s a Manitoba immigration expo taking place in London next month. I know Bison & Searcy Trucking are attending & a few others. I will post the location & dates when it’s confirmed I have no vested interest in this & am not here to debate the pros & cons of Canadian life. Feel free to remove this if it’s not appropriate to be on here.

Fly sheet

It’s at the Canadian Embassy in November, can’t remember the dates but they have been posted already, 5 or 6 companies.
Agritel is another one.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=149384&p=2363313#p2363313

They are coming to Dunadry Hotel near Antrim in NI too!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

neilg14:
It’s at the Canadian Embassy in November, can’t remember the dates but they have been posted already, 5 or 6 companies.
Agritel is another one.

Canada doesn’t have an embassy in the UK. As a commonwealth country it has a High Commission, which is on Trafalgar Square.

If it’s extremely difficult to get PR why are the bothering or is it a seasonal thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostSomeWhere:
If it’s extremely difficult to get PR why are the bothering or is it a seasonal thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In MB its not. a year on average according to what I hear from putting in for MPNP after 6months at work.

bison transport is one o the companies going. have been told the “Armour” transport from NB are going as well(they have a new scheme so to speak in the east coast to get people in ).