Vacation time in Canada

rowson85:

flat to the mat:
No , “they” don’t . Absolutely no long term regrets whatsoever , the thought of returning to broken Britain with crime , anti social behaviour , benefit society , speed cameras , no parking signs , Brexit , never mind the cold damp miserable attitube/weather(oh and cricket, yawn) makes me shudder .Then there’s the over crowded road network , gas prices , property prices , the PC dumbing down brigade , the list is endless .
If the above is what floats your boat then go for it , but leave me out . Back on topic , 4 weeks paid plus stats .

Again a “pro Canada crusader” crops up, you didn’t read it, I wrote “my experience” so what I’ve wrote isn’t true is that what you’re saying. I find English people in Canada are the worst kind, can’t say a negative thing about Canada at all… don’t sugar coat it you’ve had bad jobs I’m sure, we all put up with it and maybe find something better sooner or later. Im dual citizen but I will never be prouder to be an English born Citizen, I’m sick and tired of hearing about “Brexit” the “gas prices” you mean petrol mate :stuck_out_tongue: and the negative out look on England its where you are from where you grew up, don’t turn you’re back on our great country in such a way. Brexit is a good thing the people voted for it, and it will make the country a better place, its only the same as USA and Canada being separate and you choose to live over here. Canada has a huge Drug problem with fentanyl and Meth or do you live under a rock, indigenous people are treated as lesser people and it their land… theres crime here especially in the big cities. Don’t make out like its perfect over here Flat to the mat. People get hooked on drugs because theres nothing else to do if you’re on a low income.

Read your last sentence 2 posts up :unamused: Yeah I pro Canada though not so much the crusader , if I didn’t like it here I wouldn’t choose to be living here it’s as simple as that .
Why do you stay if England is where you want to be ?