Good week, bad spider

So after complaining about being messed around by CSC sugar for the last 3weeks, at one point I was waiting 37 hours for a load for Ben $ Jerry’s, my dispatcher decided to give me a change this week. Monday I headed empty to NYC, dropped and hooked to a Coca Cola load for Columbia OH, Tuesday afternoon delivery, stopped at Breezewood Monday night and after delivery I got sent to Dayton OH for a load out of Cargill for Wilkes Barre PA delivering Thursday afternoon. Met up with a good friend in Dayton and had pizza and Guinness with him. I picked up a stow away in Dayton I think because after delivering and then heading to CSC for a Friday B&J load I parked for the night in Philly, next morning I find a nasty Brown Recluse on the drivers side mirror and see the bit of web in the mirror casing, I was bitted by a Brown Recluse the first year in this country and they are not nice believe me. Before I could knock the sod off the mirror it ran back behind the glass and is still in there somewhere. I am getting a PM done in Albany on Monday and they can get rid of it :laughing: