This was one of ours

So on Wednesday morning one of our young drivers on the new driver training scheme rolled a load over on a nasty mountain road in the Catskills. I often deliver to the customer in this case and we who know never use this route because of the dangers. This kid was told by his elder brother amongst others of us not to take the route his sat nav told him but to get off the NY thruway at Kingston and use route 28 west. As is normal with people who recently passed their test he knew better and I feel now licking his wounds.

wbng.com/story/35930952/liqu … -in-hamden

hi pat glad he ok but u gotta wonder half a brain would help remember being 21 yr old and by 22 yr old id ran the blanc/old rd/the sommosiera with crap truck brakes/ and the old ip5 portugal.and id rather be back in them times lol .ialways listened to older guys .and my uncle ex middle east man whos fault it is im still doing this b…sh… and at present stuck in pilot till tomorrow in cordele s.georgia i think problem now is trucks are so gd new guys have no sense of driving them and what can happen when things go wrong. remember the old ip5 near viseu the bad part went on and on many times by the end i was nearly touching cotton lol.glad u ok man :smiley:

Nice to see you are getting down this way mate, I will look out for you :laughing:

I’m glad there were no injuries and your right Pat, but in my case i did know everything !!! :wink: :wink:

hi pat seen couple of yours p.a. area got toronto next week then down to my favourite spot memphis boss gona let me park up for the elvis week should be gd i keep a lookout for you stay well m8 :smiley:

stevejones:
hi pat seen couple of yours p.a. area got toronto next week then down to my favourite spot memphis boss gona let me park up for the elvis week should be gd i keep a lookout for you stay well m8 :smiley:

What does your truck look like ? I have been collecting loads out of PA for months now.

hi pat its green skyrise prostar midland green but not midland truck .got true brit in window lol :smiley:

stevejones:
hi pat its green skyrise prostar midland green but not midland truck .got true brit in window lol :smiley:

I will look out for you mate :slight_smile: