A rough few weeks LOL

I have had a few heavy weeks… Well for me anyway LOL.
Last week was the hardest I have had in a long time. I started Sunday afternoon, ran down to Philly and took 10 off, hooked to a load for St Albans VT for Monday evening delivery, that’s over 420 miles, then 100 miles to home. Tuesday, down to NYC, drop and hook to a load for Wawa dairies near Lima PA, drop and hook there and back to Philly for another St Albans load for Wednesday noon delivery, got a dam blow out after about 160 miles, so a 3 hour delay, I called in to say it would be late and was told not to hurry because the load appointment was pushed to midnight, so I stopped at home for 10 hours. I was talking to dispatch to tell them and was asked what I wanted for next delivery ? I was offered a Springfield MA from Philly load or a Rochester NY load from NYC ? Knowing I would need a 2 hour kip on the way down I didn’t think I could make it back to Philly so I went for the NYC to Rochester load … Big mistake ! … The place didn’t open until 07.00am and I had a 06.00am appointment so that made the already very tight run impossible to do and get home in one go, ad the fact that when they did open and I hooked the lines up the heavens opened and I got drenched and I was not happy. I left there at 08.30 and gave up on getting home without a break, I headed for the Petro at Waterloo NY, the best truck stop in the North East, I took an 8 hour sleeper break, gained hours and come home, I got home at 11.00pm … To make up for it I now have the whole week off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: