Beam, US mail hauler

HI Pat. Well that seven year investigation into Beam Brothers has resulted in both brothers and their finance director being charged with fraud.
Forcing drivers to run over their hours and falsify log books, and then not paying the correct hours for the job. The FED"S are seeking $40 Million as the company pocketed the money over a twenty year period.

The contracts and vehicles have been taken over by Eagle Express Lines on April 13th and are currently working out of Beams premises along with the current staff in MT Crawford VA.
Word is the owner operators and sub contractors will go as you are not supposed to sub the work out on a regular basis. Christmas is the only time you are allowed to do that.
Eagle Express Lines were from South Holland Illinois, owned by the Pal family who sold the business a year or so ago. Their motors were some of the smartest on the road, red, white, blue and silver.
Eagle Express are now based in Chicago, Indianapolis, Pittsburg and MT. Crawford. Possibly the biggest U.S. Mail contractor.

After two years working two jobs, my part time gig in the Orlando/Atlanta relay has turned into a full time position. I just hired a part timer to cover my Sundays and vacation. Work days Tuesday to Saturday, 9.25/9.5 hrs per day feel as if I’m semi retired. Sweet.

Looks as if your health is holding up, take it easy, Paul