My "new" steed for the year

For a long time Volvo has had a monopoly up here because it’s a bit ‘‘in the middle of nowhere’’ so they have become a Little arrogant and lethargic regarding ‘‘customer service’’.Scania had only a small workshop in Gällivare and the only other dealer was Merc.
In the last 3-4 years Scania has expanded and so has Merc and now a lot of co’s have started going over to Mercs and Scanias.Both Scanias and Mercs have given good service and most importantly,the back up is better than Volvo so they are taking a lot of business from Volvo.Because the co’s are mostly paid by the ton and there are no Controls as such everyone loads to the maximum.Therefore no-one wants to be waiting for service or spare parts as ‘‘down time’’ is lost Revenue.
The Scania in the pic which i drive on odd weekends now [i have got all my pension from UK,Holland and Sweden]works round the Clock so even though the mileage is not so high the truck is working at full capacity 24\7 and as the work is feeding a smelting plant you can’t afford lost time because you have to take a truck from other work.