Emigrate to U.S?

You can buy house for one years salary over there… we here can’t… And I mean proper house not 2 brick walls and fake grass 10x5m
You can drive proper car - we can’t… we have to struggle with micras, vans and hothatches due to all these insurance scams racking up money for last 30 years to clownish rates… how many do you think in here - on this forum can afford to drive pickup trucks her ein UK■■?

A house for one years salary ? Yeah in some rural hell hole where there is no work for anyone, I have no idea where you get these figures from ?
Our house was quite cheap but it is an area where the average annual salary is about $25k a year so in fact no you can’t buy a house for a years salary, I earn a lot more than any other driver in my area and that’s because I dove for a large nationwide company based in the mid west who actually pay my NYC rates. I did work for the highest paying transport in the area and almost lost everything. I have a friend who lives in Baltimore, his house is about average for the area, it has a price of $350k, his wife has a good job that pays better than his, otherwise they couldn’t live there.
Our house may be large and roomy but the costs that go with it are astronomical, town taxes or what you call council tax are over $500 a month and for that we don’t even get the bin emptied, that costs another $50 a month, our water tax for last year came to almost $2k. Don’t think it’s cheap to live here, what you see on your trip to Disneyland or Universal studios is not the real America.