Moving on

Ok so after a year in my current position hauling grain for my friends farming business ive been offered a new job and decided to take it - just thought id share my news :wink:

This is my friends motor but its identical to the one ill be driving.

Good shift pattern, no night work and good money plus it keeps me out of the house a bit more so the wife is happy too :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations mate, good luck.

nice one…i.have a coop depot along the road from me but 5yr waiting list for any jobs that come up …if any :open_mouth: congratulations mate.

Pat Hasler:
Congratulations mate, good luck.

Thanks mate

JIMBO47:
nice one…i.have a coop depot along the road from me but 5yr waiting list for any jobs that come up …if any :open_mouth: congratulations mate.

Thanks mate, after looking at jobs now for about 6 months it would seem that where were located this is one of the jobs to have. I already have a couple of friends working there so Im not going into it totally blind. Its all ran by leased operators round here so no actual trucks owned by co op, i was fortunate enough to find a job with one after sending a few emails out. Ill be doing 3 x Regina - Lethbridge runs then taking my time off while the other driver does the same, occassionally we`ll get a different run thrown in but not very often as they prefer my boss to keep running Lethbridge.

Good for you Russ , you’ve done well getting in there with all the ex Mantei drivers looking for work since the rail link , no nights either which must be a bonus . Give yourself a pat on the back mate , your set for long term there if you want it .

Thanks mate and yeah I don’t think there’s much chance of much me moving on from this place any time soon

I used to run out of federated coop in regina back to coop gas stations in Calgary…did several points in BC too this was for manteis transport before the carseland tank farm opened. Most very good modern facilities good luck !!

robinswh:
I used to run out of federated coop in regina back to coop gas stations in Calgary…did several points in BC too this was for manteis transport before the carseland tank farm opened. Most very good modern facilities good luck !!

Thanks mate

robinswh:

nice

Hi how did you make the move to Canada from the UK?

Thanks

Came over here employed by a large supermarket to pull pikes, did my time whilst gaining PR then got the hell out of there lol