Nova Scotia toll?

How much is the toll between Bew Brunswick and Nova Scotia ? I drove through there last year but have forgotten ?
Have to drive through again tomorrow.

$15 each way for 5 axles. Cobequid Pass. I think its called.

Yes Chris and Pat Cobiquid Pass 3 dollars Canadian per axel

hi ford5000 see your in pei who u work for i live there myself

Hi Steve how are you did not know you were back
Still at Seafood not much changes what you up to
Barry

hi barry in uk for another funeral at min be back inabout a week then start the job hunt lol alot of jobs there bit more differcult to get a good one tho stay well m8

Thanks guys. it was as you said $15.00, what I didn’t like was the 20% charge for US dollars :frowning:

Pat Hasler:
Thanks guys. it was as you said $15.00, what I didn’t like was the 20% charge for US dollars :frowning:

Bloody foreigners !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

So what you saying is Canadian dollars is worth more than American

You got striped up big time Pat. A US Dollar is worth $1.32 Canadian at the moment.

newmercman:
You got striped up big time Pat. A US Dollar is worth $1.32 Canadian at the moment.

I know Mark. The rate shown at the toll booth is fixed, the sign is set at 20%, I got $27.00 of Cadbury stuff for $19.00 at duty free.

I just had a Ripple, cost me $4 and was worth every cent.

newmercman:

Good Boy !! :sunglasses:

newmercman:

$4.00 !!! … Amongst the stuff I bought was a box of 12 Flakes that was $8.99 Canadian you can’t beat that.

GS OVERLAND:

newmercman:

Good Boy !! :sunglasses:

Just starting on a galaxy now, can’t beat a bit of British chocolate.

Pat Hasler:

newmercman:

$4.00 !!! … Amongst the stuff I bought was a box of 12 Flakes that was $8.99 Canadian you can’t beat that.

A flake is not in the same league as a ripple, they’re ok in a 99, but apart from that I’m not a fan, don’t eat much in the way of sweets anyway, so it has to be a galaxy or a ripple to get me eating chocolate, I don’t mind a Toblerone every now and again and I’d have mint matchmakers if I could get them here, other than that though, in the immortal words of bricktop, I’m sweet enough…