Nolan's transport Brisbane

Hi guys, a friend of mine is working at Nolan’s refrigerated transport and they are the only Australian company allowed to hire up to 24 foreigners every year.
I was about to try but i have got my wife here in Italy that has her own business so i am stuck. I am thinking to try to come to the UK or Holland just to change scenery,since i have been doing national line haul here in Italy since 2007 as it is impossible to find anything else due to the eastern European companies doing all the international jobs.
Anyway back to nolan,they do refrigerated transport from Gatton and Brisbane to Proserpine,Sidney,Melbourne,Adelaide driving in bfm 14 hours a day and in afm 16 hours a day.
they require 5 years of international linehaul experience and also 5 years of fridge work experience

docfaster:
Hi guys, a friend of mine is working at Nolan’s refrigerated transport and they are the only Australian company allowed to hire up to 24 foreigners every year.
I was about to try but i have got my wife here in Italy that has her own business so i am stuck. I am thinking to try to come to the UK or Holland just to change scenery,since i have been doing national line haul here in Italy since 2007 as it is impossible to find anything else due to the eastern European companies doing all the international jobs.
Anyway back to nolan,they do refrigerated transport from Gatton and Brisbane to Proserpine,Sidney,Melbourne,Adelaide driving in bfm 14 hours a day and in afm 16 hours a day.
they require 5 years of international linehaul experience and also 5 years of fridge work experience

Hi mate, that’s something which is of interest to me as I have 2 daughters out in Brisbane and have been looking at the quickest way to get out there and get in to some distance driving. I’ve looked on their website but do you have any more info on them from your mate out there. how did he go on for his visa etc. did he pay? did Nolans pay? is the job temp or permanent.

mickholl@hotmail.com:

docfaster:

Hi mate, that’s something which is of interest to me as I have 2 daughters out in Brisbane and have been looking at the quickest way to get out there and get in to some distance driving. I’ve looked on their website but do you have any more info on them from your mate out there. how did he go on for his visa etc. did he pay? did Nolans pay? is the job temp or permanent.

Hi again mate, I have spoken to Nolans and they said they have their full quota for the foreseeable future, maybe there are other companies out there doing the same thing. fingers crossed.

why are Nolan allowed to employ foreign drivers when truckie is NOT on the critical skills list? Are these sponsored jobs or working holidays?

nolan,s and a few other companies have been able to import drivers, its a special visa for truck drivers, i have seen quite a lot of drivers on a visa similar to a 457 visa, i think it could be 456 visa but not sure
there is a company from albury nsw that has a lot of Indian drivers driving team