Miss Pat Hasler Stories

since pat Hasler has not posted here for a bit it seems this forum is dead, come back pat I miss your stories sound man.

nightline:
since pat Hasler has not posted here for a bit it seems this forum is dead, come back pat I miss your stories sound man.

With the title of this tread I wondered if you knew something the rest of us didn’t :wink:

Still here mate LOL

nick2008:

nightline:

With the title of this tread I wondered if you knew something the rest of us didn’t :wink:

It had me confused also, I thought he was referring to my recent ■■■ change (NOT).

Hi Pat,
Have not seen you post in a long while, just thought I would comment on it, always like to read your posts as they are always very good and you are the only one that keeps this forum alive.

So you want a short story eh ? Here’s one from this week, very short.

I was driving from Yonkers to Allentown PA and in a hurry as I had already driven from my home to the city and loaded, I don’t talk on the CB much because I usually get abuse. This time I was just passing over the intersection with I-287 and some poor Hispanic guy was getting abuse from a red necked racist bast**d, the poor guy had been talking to anther n Spanish and the red neck didn’t like it.

“Why don’t you fk off back to Mexico, you can’t even speak English, speak English, this is America, you’re just stupid"
The guy ignored him so he carried on, "I think I’ll just call INS and get yer green card removed, stupid f
kin sp**k”
“Shut up and go away” replied the Hispanic gent.
“See, ya just stupid”
“He’s not that stupid” I said, " He answered you in English which means he is bi-lingual, are you bi-lingual ?"
“No way, I like women”
“I rest my case” :laughing:

that’s what we miss pat, a day in a life

After that Pat I’m still not Convinced :wink:

You need to get another photo trip up.
Keep it steady fella

Too busy watching this F1 Grand Prix to post long stories at the moment LOL

Pat Hasler:

Not that good really. I’ve found the electric more interesting than this

Here’s an old one for you, to keep you going :slight_smile:

I am writing this because I was reminded of the event yesterday as I drove past the very spot it happened. This is a true story about the only real unexplainable thing that happened to me and others, most of my friends on here who were also on British ex pats forum years ago will already know the tale.

Some years back when I drove for St Anns transport I did a regular run to Pacific packaging in Wilmington MA which involved heading down I-89 in NH, as I crossed the state line from Vermont to New Hampshire there is a rest area just before the exit for Lenbanon and one night I pulled in for a nap, as I slept I was awakened by someone knocking on my door, I looked out to see nobody anywhere, I put it down to a dream and went on my way. One night a fellow driver was sleeping in the same rest area as he waited for me to catch up, I called him on the phone to wake him and we met at the truck stop near the next exit, we sat drinking coffee when he mentioned being woken up by someone knocking on his door but nobody being there, I found this the right time to tell him of the same thing happening to me, this didn’t end there because a week or so later a UPS driver stood at the counter of that truck stop telling us how he ws awakened by someone knocking on his door but nobody being there, none of us could explain these incidents.

Watching a crime mystery program on TV a couple of year later I saw a story about a young woman who had been abducted year before and her body had been found in a shallow grave at that very rest area.

By the way … I don’t believe in Ghosts or have any religious beliefs.

Pat Hasler:

Rather watch NASCAR :wink:

taffytrucker:

Pat Hasler:

Ha ha ha, Going round in circles Taff and stopping if it rains. … Boring.

MotoGP every time, rather sick pins in my eyes than watch who can do the fastest pit stop or the left turn gang.

To save money on hotels, me and my Mrs camped out in in cheap tent, sleeping in the side of a car park.
We rented a car .
One night, a car pulled up by the tent, headlights beaming through the thin nylon tent.
Then two men approached the tent, we could see their black boots through a small
opening, fearing the worst and being murdered in the middle of nowhere, we stopped breathing, not moving.
It was South Carolina PD,saying move on, get a hotel, as somebody was murdered nearby.
In the Appalachian mountains, in minus freezing temperature, we camped out, woke up to two more people sleeping rough in their sleeping bags, looking back a grissly bear could have bitten off our heads in the night.
Got down to Florida, ate in a roadside diner,had some delicous clam soup, the waiter was a horrid man, demanding a tip, we had some dollar bills in our hands, and he snatched it out if our hands.

Pat Hasler:

taffytrucker:

Pat Hasler:

Ha ha ha, Going round in circles Taff and stopping if it rains. … Boring.

Thought that would get ya

toby1234abc:
To save money on hotels, me and my Mrs camped out in in cheap tent, sleeping in the side of a car park.
We rented a car .
One night, a car pulled up by the tent, headlights beaming through the thin nylon tent.
Then two men approached the tent, we could see their black boots through a small
opening, fearing the worst and being murdered in the middle of nowhere, we stopped breathing, not moving.
It was South Carolina PD,saying move on, get a hotel, as somebody was murdered nearby.
In the Appalachian mountains, in minus freezing temperature, we camped out, woke up to two more people sleeping rough in their sleeping bags, looking back a grissly bear could have bitten off our heads in the night.
Got down to Florida, ate in a roadside diner,had some delicous clam soup, the waiter was a horrid man, demanding a tip, we had some dollar bills in our hands, and he snatched it out if our hands.

So not a good experience then LOL