How is it with working in USA?

Just asking as i found an Add on my Facebook.
The season for Farmers and Harvesters just starting over again and often is an interesting Add on Internet.

Salm’s Custom Harvesting LLC

Help wanted: Salm’s Custom Harvesting is looking for a full-time employee. Job responsibilities include running heavy equipment, as well as repairing and maintaining it. Experience is required. Pay will be based on skill and experience. This is not a 9:00 to 5:00 job. Hours are irregular and will vary day to day. Message us on Facebook or call Paul at 920-286-0995.

If the opportunity is there ,go for it, it is driving combine harvesters all over America for many months, the visa to work is sorted by the sponsor.
Wages are low, but a great experience, you see the real America.
Once the harvest season is over, you can be a tourist, and travel sight seeing.
The firm provide food and accommodation, but the hours are long ,maybe 15 hours a day or more.
Some offer the chance to drive trucks to haul the grain/wheat.
You become friends for life, with the people you worked with.
Expect weather such as tornadoes, severe heat,or cold.

Immigrant:
Just asking as i found an Add on my Facebook.
The season for Farmers and Harvesters just starting over again and often is an interesting Add on Internet.

Salm’s Custom Harvesting LLC

Help wanted: Salm’s Custom Harvesting is looking for a full-time employee. Job responsibilities include running heavy equipment, as well as repairing and maintaining it. Experience is required. Pay will be based on skill and experience. This is not a 9:00 to 5:00 job. Hours are irregular and will vary day to day. Message us on Facebook or call Paul at 920-286-0995.

That AD is for regular farm work with a very small outfit, certainly not statewide custom cutting.

There are many Adds. I just picked that up as they posting in Social Network. I wouldnt bring a Copy if i am not sure if the Company likes that.
There are a couple of websites,lookin for Staff. Think minimum is $2600.- a month with 2 Meal and Bed

hey bud check some o the older posts on this section o the forum …a few folk have done what you are looking at …check out Sats72 posts.
also check highway maintenance companies in MN they also take on foreigners for the season.

After the temporary visa has expired, to remain in the USA to work, a green card is needed.
By getting married is one option, but they investigate each case thoroughly with a fine tooth comb, no sham marriages are permitted.
I managed to find work with no visa after myJI exhange visa expired but this was in the 80 ,s .
But now it would be impossible.
I was fixing steel on high rise buildings, weekends off on Fort Lauderdale beaches, mini cruises to the Bahamas $ 99 day trip.
Riding my motorcycle to Tampa and Key West.

toby1234abc:
After the temporary visa has expired, to remain in the USA to work, a green card is needed.
By getting married is one option, but they investigate each case thoroughly with a fine tooth comb, no sham marriages are permitted.
I managed to find work with no visa after myJI exhange visa expired but this was in the 80 ,s .
But now it would be impossible.
I was fixing steel on high rise buildings, weekends off on Fort Lauderdale beaches, mini cruises to the Bahamas $ 99 day trip.
Riding my motorcycle to Tampa and Key West.

Hardly impossible Toby, 1,000,000’s have come across the border from the south of the US illegally or are overstayers and integrate into the system, working in manual labour jobs, paying taxes, getting driving licences.

there a Job

we are looking for a few more people for our summer wheat harvest. we dont require a cdl. we start in oklahoma and end up in north dakota. we usually start around june 1st. we run 3 jd combines. we only hire american help. call me at 701-361-1749. or email at rlundy@frontiernet.net

and another

Still have one truck driver position open on this years crew left to fill. Prefer someone who has been on harvest run before,but would consider all applicants. Running Peterbilt trucks and near new trailers. Have one h2a visa for south African but again consider all applicants. Tx. to North Dakota wheat run and West Tx fall corn harvest. April thru Nov. Contact Gary @214-882-7101 or e-mail resume to reggie.houser@yahoo.com asap.

Hollandharvesting.com

Demarayharvesting.com
Johnsonharvesting.com
Bergmanharvesting.com
Skinnerharvesting.com
Danelskiharvesting.com

Fill your boots!!!

Could try the farm office for B&D Walters sorry not got the number