Any New Zealand drivers?

Hey, thanks for the info, given the general requirement to go over first and find a job when i’m there i’ve decided not to follow through, I have a lot of things to tie up here so I need something firm to go to, cannot go out and just hope it all works out, unfortunately NZ is too far and expensive to get to to be doing a recce trip to find a job and then another trip to move out there for only 1 year. I’ve instead been pursuing something in Canada and so far it seems to be working out just fine… :sunglasses:

Something I would add is that I went to the NZ expo (Down under Live), luckily only paid a couple of quid to get in but what a useless event, it was just immigration consultants looking to fleece people out of thousands to help them fill in their forms and do a skills assessment, otherwise it was relocation firms there and one recruiter which actually seemed to be an agency, on the job board they had up there the only driving position was Taxi Driver…which is not on any skills list in NZ so only doable with an open visa, if you had one of those you wouldn’t be at an immigration expo but there you go.