Western express idiot

I had a brilliant row with some ■■■■■■■ driver from Western Express on Thursday night, I was on a tight schedule and as anyone who has driven west on I-84 from Hertford CT finding some ignorant git blocking the middle lane is rather upsetting to say the least, this guy was doing 55 mph in the middle lane and causing chaos, the guy in front of me went up his blind side and so I moved right to do the same, as I passed I notice the huge woman in the passenger seat of his truck. “I know Western express, why don’t you just sit there and block the middle lane to hold us all up” I said on the CB.
“F*** off and keep your nose out” came the reply “I have the right to use this lane if I want to so ■■■■ off”
This got me going “I’m sorry you fat ■■■■■■■■ I didn’t mean to upset you, I don’t suppose you could see us as you can’t see the passenger mirror”
“What do you mean ?”
“Well with Jabba the Hutt sitting blocking the view of you right side mirror it would be hard to see anyone”
“F*** you ■■■le. I’ll kick the st out of you if I catch you up, I can dive in the middle lane and always will”
“Just shows how ignorant you are then, mind you, I can understand why you are a miserable git, living with that huge brick out house of a woman must be annoying” at this pointbhe really seemed to loose his temper for some reason and carried on ranting on about when he finds me he’s going to kill me, I got a few miles ahead of him and pulled off at exit 28 to get fuel at the TA and sat in my truck hoping he drove by … He did thank the heavens, he would have killed me :laughing:

How to make friends the Pat Hasler way :laughing:

taffytrucker:
How to make friends the Pat Hasler way :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You’re not surprised are you? Just about every moron churned out of a so called driving school in the US today is nothing more than glorified car driver, in a country with the worst car drivers in the western world.
The insistence of driving in the middle lane by Americans at ridiculously low speeds is one of the things that ■■■■■■ me off the most about driving here, especially when the car in the third lane if there is one just about always slows down to match their speed and every time you try and undertake, you got boxed in because there’s a slip road every half a mile and you can guarantee the prick in his 130mph car will come down the slip road doing 30mph, will either not see you because he’s on the phone whilst eating a bagel, or because he’s American thinks its his god given right to be a retarded self centred C word and will veer straight out in front of you, proceed at 30mph just long enough to make you brake, before also speeding up to 50mph and erratically veering like a deranged nascar driver in to the middle lane on the 65/70mph interstate. I don’t know how any of these oxygen thieves even manage to get dressed in the morning, let alone manage to not kill themselves within the first 30 seconds on the road.

Western Express are pretty terrible in every way but for me, the very worst of them has to be Prime. They tick the box with every bad habit that Americans perform on the road more than any other company, but competition for that spot is tightly fought over as we all know.

If I felt like that about doing my job I think I’d be looking at doing something else to earn a wage.

wish id known pat i was near there last thurs having been in that situation b4 last tlme was n. carolina few yrs back i pulled in as he was telling me he was gonna wup my english ■■■ and kill my family usual yank stuff . anyway as he roared up beside me id already got out passenger side with lump hammer and as he was banging on door came up beside him and gave him lovely blow to kneecap and told him ur killing nobody today hero then made hasty get away with mr delta force screaming on floor gd luck with any future incidents :smiley:

Steve, you were there last Thursday ? I thought you had gone back to Northampton :confused:
I can sympathise with ‘Robinhood’ Mark, they sometimes drive me to distraction also especially the on ramp idiots that do not understand what and acceleration lane is for, they crawl along or even stop on them, you pull out then the ■■■■■■■■ speed off.
Something I have noticed that gets to me is when I am coming up behind a slower vehicle in the right lane, I pull into the middle lane to pass, I look in my mirror to se a car coming up behind, why doesn’t he move into the left lane to pass ? No, the idiot moves into the right lane then gets stuck behind the vehicle I am about to pass even when the left lane is completely empty :question:

ye m8 i have but had to come back till 2nd week of jan with missus she signing off on divorce so just doing couple weeks for old boss then back to uk about 2nd week jan fully understand your thoughts on the usa and canadian driving skills these last 3wks on the road here have raised my blood pressure m8 av gd xmas

I’m with you all on the stupidity, but why do you let it get to you?

Surely you’ve mellowed with age, especially you Pat as you’ve had a long time to mellow :laughing:

i geuss cos iv been back uk doing a bit of european work it all seems calmer at 55mph l.o.l.

Driving standard in the UK has dropped slot in last few years too. Try not to let it worry me when I’m at work as I’m getting paid to sit in the chaos listening to the wireless

yes paid by the hour or day was a welcome change dont mind the hold ups then

LOL, you’ll be 60 one day Mark, I try and stay calm but that particular night I was running tight on time and as you all probably know rush hour through Hartford CT can be nail biting :smiley:

stevejones:
ye m8 i have but had to come back till 2nd week of jan with missus she signing off on divorce so just doing couple weeks for old boss then back to uk about 2nd week jan fully understand your thoughts on the usa and canadian driving skills these last 3wks on the road here have raised my blood pressure m8 av gd xmas

I will indeed, I will be in Northampton all being well LOL

ok pat just back from p.a all finishd now on p.e.i. if u round northampton mid jan m8 send me a msg maybe meet up for couple beers happy xmas and new year :smiley:

stevejones:
ok pat just back from p.a all finishd now on p.e.i. if u round northampton mid jan m8 send me a msg maybe meet up for couple beers happy xmas and new year :smiley:

Sorry mate, only a short visit, we don’t get much in the way of paid holidays here ya know :frowning:

The free way traffic joining issue appears to be a scourge on an international scale! Watched a programme about some German truckers whom were complaining about the idiots joining the Autobahn at 60km/h and the less said about Perth driver’s attempts at merging the better. An RAC study found that most holdups on the freeways are caused by people not matching their speed to traffic already on the freeway.