I'm Back!

‘The Old Bryan Inn’ in Saratoga Springs which i believe was actualy dismantled and bought to the USA stone by snone.
[/quote]

If pinchin tha ashtrays wasn’t bad enough :open_mouth:

dont lok as if it was stone

longfellows.com/

Glad to see that enjoyed it,last time I went back got stopped at dover customs took my car apart one and a half hours later on my way,only went back for 4 days two days later got stopped near leeds by the old bill for a check while doing a couple of days on the agency(only reason for going back was to mot the car,a few days on the agency paid for the trip)people are grey and miserable,wont be going back for a good while,mind you 4pints and a madras could compensate for all that.

Had the best Christmas in years!, and it snowed :smiley: …well at least it did on the 23rd, but it had all melted by Christmas Eve :cry:

Hey Pat, Bully, Jim, Stuart etc etc. Just thought I’d let you know I was down a REAL pub for Christmas & Boxing Day and it was chuffin brilliant, just like it should be…not much of that over here though, eh? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Took the kids to a Panto, it was their first and the Wifes too…they loved it, and so did I come to think of it!..not many of them over here either, eh? :smiley:

Did alot of other very Christmassy things too, You know, the kind of things you can only do ‘at home’, but I won’t go into all of it…I don’t want to make any of you homesick or anything! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome Back Cliff…sounds like you had a great time you lucky so an so! :open_mouth:

Bully

Welcome back Mate, my turn in March :laughing:

Sup dog…!!! lol American lingo…!!! Glad to see you back again, I have to wait till June to go home, but my Mum is coming out in February, so I will get some goodies from back home.

<<<----Went to a British pub for Christmas and New Year, had a pint in a REAL pint glass and it was filled with draught Tennets Export…yummy.

Talk to you soon

Stuart

Welcome back Cliff :sunglasses: , I gotta wait until the end of March before i get to experience that English pub feeling again :cry:

Ain’t you just chuffed to be back, Cliff?

We are taking advantage of special P&O rate and going to Blighty end of March for a couple of weeks. First time in 4 years, for the wife anyway, I went back a few times with the wagon each winter.

Looking forward to it but will have a lot of travelling seeing old friends and family. Also how are we going to cope without the two dogs? :cry:

Salut, David.

Slackmack:
Welcome back Cliff :sunglasses: , I gotta wait until the end of March before i get to experience that English pub feeling again :cry:

We have some English pubs here. ‘Pin Head Susans’ in Schenectady and ‘The Old Bryan Inn’ in Saratoga Springs which i believe was actualy dismantled and bought to the USA stone by snone.

Pat Hasler:
‘The Old Bryan Inn’ in Saratoga Springs which i believe was actualy dismantled and bought to the USA stone by stone.

Strewth! What a night out THAT must have been :laughing:

Salut, David.

welcome back cliff
i have unlike you passed a couple of unpleasant weeks back in blighty, djing for my old boss on mobile discos.
have never come across so many ■■■■■■ up (zb) who just wanna fight the world :open_mouth:
glad to get back up my mountain :stuck_out_tongue:
only problem now is that i have got the taste for green king ipa again, real beer not that weak as (zb) euro ■■■■■ :frowning: :frowning:
chris

edited for language mrs mix

hey cliff i take it you were in bury ? well was only 20 miles from you over the border in the best county norfolk welcome back hope you didnt try to get ba 233 back you would still be in uk . im back in italy done one round trip already hope this isnt the sign of things to come

Best County r slicker? Debatable… I’ve lived here too long to like it much now.

See you over there in the Summer Cliff, and hope you got a new passport…