Cards copied twice!

About 6 weeks ago I had my credit card cloned, the offending device that copied my details was at a fuel stop near Montreal. I was sent a new card and the charges were detected and stopped. Yesterday I checked my on line account and f**k me if there was not two more charges that I had no idea about on the new card :astonished: I called the company and as they are still pending so cant be denied ? How stupid is that ? I have to wait until they have been approved before asking them to refund the charges. These last two charges I can’t for the life of me figure out as since getting the new card I have used it once and that place has been checked out and has been given the all clear. I now remember that last week when logging in to my account I was asked to re-enter the user name and password, I think this is how they got my details, DON’T do it :exclamation: Do not under any circumstances re-enter details when prompted, go somewhere safe with secure WiFi and change everything on line there.
Truck stops and fuel stops are a prime target for these scams.

good one pat tks from northampton :smiley:

Heaven forbid Pat,maybe you will have to back to the old fashioned method of using ‘‘money’’. :unamused:

You ain’t heard it all yet. I woke up this morning and checked to find another $48.00 charge on the card that they cancelled yesterday FFS. I called them and asked how this could happen ? “It’s a case of you card being cloned sir”
“Buy you de-activated it yesterday”
“We did ?”
“Yes”
“We will look into it sir, your money will be refunded”
“I should think so, how does someone clone a card that is not valid and buy stuff with it ?”

Pat Hasler AKA Lucky :laughing: