Ruined by warrantee job

As stated in a post I made last week on the wrong forum by the way…
About 6 weeks ago a tiny pin hole was found in the top plate of the transmission on my truck, a free job but it had to be done, so off a drove to North Jersey truck center in Saddle Brook NJ, they said it’ll be about 6 hours so two days and one hotel stay later it was returned to me and I shot over to Yonkers, hooked to a loaded trailer and headed to Allentown PA where I discovered an air leak from the transmission and a small oil leak, back to Yonkers and straight to the shop again, they were under it for over and hour, said I had water in the range change and I needed an air drier canister, of course being a dealer they wouldn’t have one would they, so I did a delivery to Wilbraham MA on Friday, came home for the weekend and Monday I ran down to Newark NJ to load for Toronto, with a new air drier canister fitted but still that air leak. After loading I decided to divert back to Albany shop to get our boys to look at it, they discovered the range change had been damaged during the work and in low range it pumped air into the case and forced oil out of the breather, the transmission holds 26 pints and took 22 :open_mouth: I had to spend the night there while a poor guy with a brand new truck had to get up at 01.00 and drive his truck from NYC to me and let me use it, I had to have a truck with in transit heat and he had the only other one available. I got to Toronto 6 hours late and back as far as the Fith Wheel in Grimsby ON. Back at Albany the driver of the truck I was using was calling me to find out when he would get his new truck back and I am told to stay up north because a loaded trailer is on it’s was from California fro me to take on to Montreal, Friday delivery, so I came home till sometime tomorrow.

So … Got to the border and spent last night in the little truck stop before crossing this morning, get to the border and the dam ‘PARS’ sticker wasn’t registered, two hours in customs sorting it out, then I fill up in Napierville and call the drop location for directions, the guy tells me to go north on 15 to exit 98 and take 132 south etc etc etc, heading up 15 I pass over 132 about 15 minutes up the road and got suspicious, I then found a turn off and stopped at a gas station to ask for better directions, I ended up buying a street map and headed south again to 132 :laughing: 3 miles along 132 I found the delivery point, I asked the guy why he gave me directions to take exit 98 ? he pulled out a street map just like the one I had just bought and pointed to the large number 98, “That’s the page number” I said :laughing:
Anyway I used my credit card to buy the map, it was cloned in a short time and used in CT FFS.

It wasn’t me that cloned it

Although I had a brand new truck with touch screen Peoplenet in it etc, I was glad to get my truck back yesterday afternoon.

Page 98!

That is hilarious :laughing: