Canada

Hi everyone this is my first post on here have been reading alot of good stuff on here. Anyway my question is i have just passed my class1 first attempt well happy. So going of topic there i know i need a cple of years experiance which i will get with my present employer how do i go about gettting and hopefully emigrating to canada?
Any help would be good.

I suggest you Google Canada and TFW (short for temporary foreign worker). Until recently the most common way of emigrating to Canada as a long distance truck driver was as a TFW on an LMO (look it up!). You then applied for PR and then citizenship after jumping through all the hoops and paying the fees. All that stopped recently due to alleged abuse of the system so don’t get your hopes up too much. A very few people are still getting in but most that intended to work in Canada can’t while the moratorium is in place.

Plan B:
You can emigrate to Canada if you have other skills that are in demand, especially health care and trades people or plenty of money to invest. You may be able to be sponsored if you have family in Canada.

Things may be completely different in 2 years when you will have gained some experience.

Congratulations on passing first attempt. Get a couple of years experience under your belt then take a look at the situation. LMIA are pretty hard to come by at the moment.

taffytrucker:
Congratulations on passing first attempt. Get a couple of years experience under your belt then take a look at the situation. LMIA are pretty hard to come by at the moment.

^^This^^

In the mean time, make sure you can gather all the documentation you’ll need from previous employers because when you apply for PNP/PR you’ll have to give them a 10 year work history. People often overlook how important the boring stuff like paperwork is, come over with nothing or not enough and then really struggle to get things sorted. You can imagine what a ball ache it would be getting companies/agencies etc to write you a proper letter on company letter headed paper stating your dates of work when you’re in Canada calling them on the phone and getting them to do it and actually send it.