The British forum

Pat Hasler:
I can’t understand the childish and smarmy attitude of some of the guys on the top forum ? A lot of time when I give a quite logical comment on a topic I am met with insults from those who think I know nothing about the UK side of the industry, I lived and worked there until I reached 45 years old, I started in transport in 1975, I am still in touch with lot’s of mates who still drive over there and even senior transport management including one CEO of a large transport company, all keep me informed of current situations. These same idiots seem to be happy to inform me of their knowledge of the USA even though the only knowledge they have of this country is what they have either read or their experiences on their holiday in Florida … so in fact they know sweet FA about America.
They just annoy me. Rant over. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Expat living and driving in Perth Australia - Just asked a question and some of the reply’s were uncalled for got told I was a spammer, even though I was asking a genuine question…Well it was my first post and will be my last as can’t be bothered speaking to morans…shame as this seems like a great forum being ruin by a few !!!