Snow

Well, we got 5cm of the white ■■■■■ forecast in the Calgary area tomorrow and more on Tuesday, can’t ■■■■■■■ wait for that.

Yeap , snowing in Lloydminster right now , too early for this rubbish .

wow thats one thing not gonna miss boys just got back to uk :smiley:

Well if you will move to the frozen north what do you expect ?
It’s 75F here this evening :sunglasses:

I don’t miss that white stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s f***ing cold here in Las Vegas today, I’m shivering, 74 F = 23 C this evening. After weeks with temperatures over 100 F and over 80 F in the night it feels chilly.
We had lots of rain today, streets flooded, cars stranded. I-15 north of Las Vegas is closed due to flooding till Mesquite near the Arizona border in both directions, road is washed out, US 93 closed north of I-15.
The worst flooding at Moapa Valley since 1981, people in the Indian Reservation had to be evacuated, it’s really bad.
Have never seen so much rain since I live here (October 2013).

http://www.fox5vegas.com/slideshow?widgetid=126924

well pat not to bad round the towcester area either l/o/l

stevejones:
well pat not to bad round the towcester area either l/o/l

I will confirm that during Christmas and New year :slight_smile: … might have dropped a tad by then though :laughing:

Currently sat in a yard in Tewksbury, MA and need the APU running for the aircon. You lot are welcome to your eight months of winter out there.

robinhood_1984:
Currently sat in a yard in Tewksbury, MA and need the APU running for the aircon. You lot are welcome to your eight months of winter out there.

:laughing: :sunglasses:

nice to see u still rolling m8 just finished me 35hrs cpc training m8 wot a load of b…x m8 and 300quid to do it .but hey apparently im a proffesional now l.o.l so pick me mustang up from liverpool docks next week .then back to the european triangle hope u doing good m8 :smiley:

Didn’t know you had shipped you car over ? How much did shipping cost ?

ye m8 used lighthouse shipping dartmouth n.scotia we used to load john deere/■■■■■■■ engines there from uk to minnesota halifax to liverpool 2000 dollars 1way . couldnt leave me baby behind new last year 5.0 gt mustang convertible :smiley:

robinhood_1984:

:laughing:

No thanks, was one year on PEI and two years in Alberta. Don’t think, that I go back to Canada.
I prefer the Air Condition from April till October :stuck_out_tongue:

The Kraut:

robinhood_1984:

:laughing:

No thanks, was one year on PEI and two years in Alberta. Don’t think, that I go back to Canada.
I prefer the Air Condition from April till October :stuck_out_tongue:

I detest the winter also, but if I have to have it, I’ll take our three months of snow here, although last year was much worse than usual.

The forecast was correct for once , :laughing: :laughing: ■■■■■ to be in Alberta today .