Hwy23 ,morris bridge.MB

What the kcuf is it with some drivers using the diversion route for 23east running the gravel over Aubiny bridge!!!
if you cant handle it go st agathe and stay on the tarmac …ohh wait they cant even do that without whacking mirrors on the Rat river bridge.
They cant all be foreign drivers!that run the crown o the road ,get ■■■■■■ off when you ask then to do more than 40ks or pull over and let a line o trucks pass …so they brake check you(well not me but the truck in front). :evil: :evil:
fly through the stop signs mmm,and they have the nerve to complain about TFWs.
and for anyone that wants to know …if heading east empty …best way is over Aubiny bridge ,stop sign (cops are watching ) continue to pr200 (T junction) turn right then after 1mile left onto 205 and you come out in pierre jollie on the 59.(junction tight turn if going south).
loaded either up to ST agathe and 305 to 59 or as above and follow 200 down to 23 east.
only 2 more months to go till bridge is open …aye right!!
jimmy.

There are some serious douchebags running around on locals here.

In the winter their behaviour is appalling, they white you out by running the shoulder, yet in summer they hug the centerline! WTF is that all about.

They also have daily “Who’s got the loudest Jake brake” and let’s see how many people we can ■■■■ off by running side by side and progressive shifting away from the lights competitions.

I don’t mind the Jakes, but the slow motion drag racing gets right on my boobies :imp:

word is that they found lots of Asbestos in the Morris bridge so 2 months looks out of the question now.
well the original plan was shut 2months open for a couple of months (harvest etc) then shut down over winter to complete the job before the spring flood.
totally agree NMM imo black petes hauling bellydumps from east of Morris are the worst offenders by a long way!.
jimmy.

word is the 30 million bucks bridge renovation will open on time …WELL not really,it will open for 1 month only now then shut again until december /january or until they find they cant pour redi mix at -40c, so for the guys from the east o the river my condolonces ,running that ploughed field diversion :cry: :angry: in winter does not sound like fun.
jimmy.

It’s actually better to run 59 to can am corner, take the Dominion city road and go down to Emerson if you’re running south. Adds ten minutes.

aye bob …the winkler tipper boys cut across tae Grunthal )NRC) quarries on a road south o st Malo (201?)but have tae run loaded back up the gravel tae Aubiny bridge. bloody diversion adds near 2hrs onto a days running but paid by the hr so :laughing: ■■■■ CMVE now sit on the PR 200 at the 205 (pierre jollie) junction.
jimmy