Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Just thought that I would wish you all a very Merry Christmas. It’s a pity that the Americans don’t celebrate these occasions in the way that the Brits do.

Cheers & Beers!

Jim.

Jim,

Thanks for the greetings and may I return them to you and all the others from the heart of the Dordogne.

Best wishes & Salutations from David.

Christmas – Bah Humbug…!!! I don’t mind Christmas, its all about the kids, just ends up costing a whole lot more than you expected to spend…!!! Here in the US I know folk who do the whole Christmas bit and make their houses look like Blackpool beach about two months before the 25th Dec, then the very next day after Christmas they take 'em all down again, then there are the others who leave the external house decorations up all year round…only in America…!!

Anyway, to all you truckers, be you in the US, Australia, Europe or the godd old UK, have a very Merry Christmas and a great and more prosperous year than this has been.

<<<----Still wearing shorts and tee shirts everyday, cos it is 78 degrees here today…hahahaha

Stuart

Happy Crimbo everyone :slight_smile:

Enjoy the time off.

Merry Christmas to all over the world and a prosperous New Year.
Besides Munchman,Down Under festive season will be under a hot sun,a cool 31 C forecast for Melbourne on 25 December,and we will be thinking of our truckers around the world,hopefully you all get a White Christmas or a sunny day! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to one and all.

Bully & Kiddo

:sunglasses: will you lot stop harkin on about the glorious sunshine bah humbug( :wink: )

Freezin me coconuts off here, -10 last night and -3 during the day brrrrrrrrrrrr.

But it wouldn’t feel like christmas if the kids didn’t have a runny nose lol

Merry Xmas all

A merry, merry and a happy, happy as some guy said to me today.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all the “Pats” and don’t hit the “Electric soup” too hard over the holidays!!! :laughing: