British Columbia, Canada

Well it’s gonna be dependent on ones status, options, positions etc over there. Myself, I came over here on my own and the only thing I have in England now is my family but it’s just a plane ride back to go visit.
There are lots of different ways of getting through immigration, my advice would be to do as much research as you can, look on different forums etc and ask as many people as you can about the process and if you have money to spare then pay a visit to an immigration lawyer and explore your options with them.
Obviously moving half way across the world is something not to be taken lightly, even more so if you have a wife and kids or dependants over there and it’s a whole different world over here in Respect of pretty much everything, work, cost of living, laws etc so it’s always a good idea to compare the cost of living mainly over here to over there, taking into account the conversion of UK£ to CAD$ as some things are cheaper here and some things are more expensive. I find food to be way more expensive over here compared to over there and that takes a fair chunk of my paycheck with a household of 6.
British Columbia is more expensive that Alberta also as bc has a PST (provincial sales tax) as well as the GST (government sales tax) so everything costs a little more over there, AB is 5% and I think bc is 12%.

My best recommendation would be to take a vacation over here for a few weeks and see for yourself what it’s like here (when the world can travel again) or even take a couple of visits to see what it’s like in the summer and in the winter and do some research while you are here.

For me personally, it has been absolutely worth the move, it’s been hard at times and will continue to be hard at times as it’s gonna take many years to get everything I want in life, a house, new pickup truck, camping trailer, all the toys for the mountains etc as I came here with only about CAD$20,000 and started from nothing on my own and since then have took on a family of 4 at the time so didn’t make it easy for myself lol.
As they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day and it’s gonna be a different experience for everyone who attempts the move but myself it’s been the best life choice I have made