Lmia

hkloss1:
I’ve been looking into this for the last three years, and I’m still keen on making the move, but after spending countless number of hours researching the subject, the conclusion is clear, trucking in Canada is a much poorer career path than doing it in the UK.
Unless you enjoy being away for weeks, ( when you get PR after 3 - 4 years of slave like labour, you might be able to get away with being away only for a week) at a time and enjoy supplying your employer with a lot of unpaid time at work it is not a better option.
There are a few jobs that pay good, but they are few in between, there are some local ones, but pay poorly.
If you are not happy with conditions that Stobart offer, you won’t enjoy doing it in Canada.
But, hey, I am a type of person that can be easily convinced, as long as you talk sens, so tell me, what makes you think it is a better job over there than what you have in the UK?

Have you ever been here , or just basing your comments from the internet ? From what I see those that are willing to make an effort are doing fairly well tnx .