Hey - who put a fiver in the DVLA?

Wow…the guys at DVLA have definately had their coffee black this week. I went up with my pass certificate. liccense etc. Monday afternoon and I had my new license back this morning…wow !

:smiley:

Jo

Humph… :frowning: Well, you do just live up the road to it…

Rest of us will still have to wait no doubt… :laughing:
Bet it feels go to have it in your hands though…

So… when I pass mine next Tuesday sounds quicker if I send everything to you so you can pop it into DVLA rather than use snailmail from Leeds…lol

Well done again Jo, bet you’re well chuffed to have it in your hands now.

They’ve been greased lighting all this year it seems. I got mine back in under a week from them in June, and everyone since has had a fast response. Keep it up DVLA!

Almost as quick to return it as Essex Police were after they added 3pts to mine :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :blush:

Does that mean you’re an extra good driver, Pecall :question: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:laughing: :bulb:

Good one Simon !!!

■■
Jo

Pecall:
Almost as quick to return it as Essex Police were after they added 3pts to mine :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :blush:

Ahhh… the ‘Good’ old Essex PLod… Still out there, still doing there business… Still not catching the scumbags that break into all the cars round my way… Mine included… :cry: :cry: :cry:

But break the speed limit??.. :open_mouth: They would scramble the Helicopter for that!!! :imp:

Swansea took 3 months, 9 days, 4 emails and 6 attempted telephone calls before returning my class 1 licence with my new address on it. However, I’m not too unhappy as they waited just long enough for 3 years to be up for an SP40 to clear so 'tis clean again now :sunglasses:

MERRY CRIMBO EVERYONE :smiley: [not sure what I’m doing up at 3.40am though, don’t know whether to get up or go to bed :confused: Knew I shouldn’t have had that coffee :unamused: ]

Simon:
Does that mean you’re an extra good driver, Pecall :question: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp: